Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RERA info/SH Software
RERA info/SH Software
I have an S-10 autoset and can not get RERA info to show in Sleppy Head. Talked about it some in another thread, but maybe more appropriate here.

What am I missing in the settings or preferences?

It's not mandatory, but I'm turning into a data junkie since I joined here!:grin:
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RERA info/SH Software
It is entirely possible you have a machine with older firmware that does not record RERA. ResMed originally had RERA in the "for her" model only and just recently they added it to both 'for Her' and 'for Him'. I would say you have a model that does not record RERA.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Not 100% sure, if the machine report RERA, SleepyHead would show it
My machine does not report RERAs either
The newish AutoSet does report RERAs, and 'for Her' version report RERAs too
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

All is good in the world. I was off the grid for a while but now I'm back.

Thanks,
Chuck
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess I am happy and sad for you... Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)ginzo Wrote: Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

Thanks,
Chuck

At least we know that you're "Alive and Kick'in"! Dancing
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's all good!!!! I am sleeping more since I went to APAP. over 9 hours last night!!! I thought I was sleeping good before, now I'm in the zone!!Big Grin

(09-10-2015, 07:01 PM)AlanE Wrote: I guess I am happy and sad for you... Smile

At least sputtering anyway!!Too-funny

(09-13-2015, 10:50 AM)sgearhart Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)ginzo Wrote: Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

Thanks,
Chuck

At least we know that you're "Alive and Kick'in"! Dancing

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,009 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,193 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,102 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 687 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.