Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software support for ResMed Sullivan AutoSet T?
Software support for ResMed Sullivan AutoSet T?
I'd like to use an older machine that I already have for a while before spending the money for a more modern one.  It's a ResMed Sullivan AutoSet T.  It's working and I'm waiting to get the Clinicians manual so I can set it up.  I'd also like to be able to collect data from it, but the current version of ResScan and SleepyHead don't support it.  it has just the RS-232 port on the back, no data card that I can locate. I assume I got the cabling right (DB9 null modem cable) because ResScan 5.8 popped up a window when I plugged it in saying it found a device, but it wasn't compatible.

Does anyone know if there is an older version of ResScan that supported the AutoScan T?  I also saw a reference to software called AutoScan, but haven't been able to find a downloadable copy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software support for ResMed Sullivan AutoSet T?
If I remember correctly, I believe you are looking for Autoscan Version 3.0 to support your machine. Looked over my software stash and couldn't find where I had saved a copy.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
srlevine1 is probably right that you'd need the software he mentioned. I have no clue on where to get it however.

Not sure if older versions of ResScan would work or not for that machine.

Generally they keep older versions of ResScan on the server - not sure how far back they go...

But all you have to do to download the older version(s) is change the download link you receive in the email from the current version (5.8) to 5.7, 5.6, 5.5, etc. Not sure if you can go all the way back to the 4.0 versions or the 3.0 versions though. Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  The oldest version I could find was 5.1 and it gives me the same error message.  I did get the Clinician's manual which let me reset the machine so I can use it, but can't extract any useful data from it yet.  Maybe someone will have a link to the ancient AutoScan software.  The manual says version 3.1 or later should work.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to find a copy of AutoScan for download here: http://softdw.review/ogodw/s.php?q=Resme...e+download

I have not checked or reviewed it in any way, so it's entirely at your own risk.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for looking that up.  I just had a chance to check it out, but I got this warning so I didn't actually try the download

This web page at softdw.review has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unwanted software pages try to install software that can be deceptive and affect your system in unexpected ways.
Post Reply Post Reply
kcriqui,
Wise decision not to download from that site.   I let my pointer hover on the url above and Malwarebytes jumped up with a warning.  I didn't even click on it, so something must be up.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ResScan 4.1 should be the latest version to support that machine.

google for: "download/31302_ResScan_3.14.exe" (with or without the quotes - does not really matter)

(haven't checked that - you may want to virus-scan that^^)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much.  I found that easily, it passed virus check and installed perfectly.  I'm happily downloading detailed information from my ancient CPAP as we speak!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepware G3 support stanG3 2 89 04-10-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: stanG3
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 846 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 236 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 172 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 386 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 147 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 581 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.