Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Software to program DreamStation DSX700T11?
Software to program DreamStation DSX700T11?
Hi folks...

My new machine (DreamStation  DSX700T11) will arrive soon.  What software can I use to put a prescription into the SD card?  Yes, I know i push button on my new machine and enter the programing mode.  And I can do that.  But If possible I prefer to write the prescription to the SD card in my computer, then then put the card back into the DreamStation.

Will EncoreBasic do this?

I have Encore Pro 2 as well as EncoreBasic.  But Encore Pro 2 seem to not recognize the SD card from my current BiPAP machine.  I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or if the Encroe Pro 2 is not compatible with my PR System One AUTO 750.

Can someone advise me?

Thanks

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Software to program DreamStation DSX700T11?
(08-15-2017, 12:15 PM)mraroid Wrote: I have Encore Pro 2 as well as EncoreBasic.  But Encore Pro 2 seem to not recognize the SD card from my current BiPAP machine.  I don't know if I am doing something wrong, or if the Encroe Pro 2 is not compatible with my PR System One AUTO 750.

If you are talking about the error message "This media doesn't belong to an active Encore Pro patient.", jut ignore it and click download to download your data. The only way to get rid of that message is to assign your card to a patient in Encore Pro. I'm not sure what that involves.

It used to be that you had to download your data every day to get detailed data for every day. You lost data for all days except the most current day.  That window has changed to three days with the latest version.

I'm not familiar with Encore Basic, so I can't advise you there.

Hope this helps.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your email pupcamper. 

In EncorePro, I boot to the screen that says "My Day".  In the upper right hand corner, under Utilities, I select "Import Patient".  I then see a screen with a browser button.  I browse to my SD card and start selecting stuff.  I can not get EncroePro to accept anything from my SD card.

I thought (maybe incorrectly) that i had to import a patient before I could import any data.  I could not find any way to import my data.

I can also go to Utilities, and select "preview download".  When I do that, I receive a message that says "The media does not belong to an active EncroePro patient".

I am not sure what to try next.

I am looking for software that I can use to program the SD card for my future DreamStation DSX700T11.  Maybe EncorePro 2. cannot support my machines?

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
I think EncoreBasic can write the prescription on the Dreamstation card, however my preference is to just manually set the the machines up using the on-screen menus. I think when you see how much the machine menu has improved, you will agree.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your post Sleeprider. I will take your advice and manually program my new DreamStation from the machine and forget about installing a prescription on the SD card.

Will the menu in my new machine let me assign a name? I am going to choose a different name then my old machine so I can keep the data in Sleepy Head correct.

mraroid
Post Reply Post Reply
The data will sort itself out automatically based on the machine serial number. You don't need a new Sleepyhead profile, just load the new data, and two subdirectories based on serial number are created under P-Series. You can then compare your results on the two machines. You can have a single user profile and a dozen different machines. Otherwise you must change users to load a particular machine. Same thing with Encore.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I enter my settings manually. I find it a lot faster than loading Encore Pro.

When I first started using Encore Pro, I set up a new patient in the program, instead of trying to import one, and then selected my sd card when prompted during the data import process. When the message stating the card wasn't doesn't belong to an active patient. By ignoring the message and clicking the download button, the data will be imported to your computer.

Like Sleeprider, I think you will be like Sleepyhead. It is quicker, easier to use than Encore Pro.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 125 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 426 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.