Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Solution for nose interior really dry
Wink 
Solution for nose interior really dry
Hello apneaboard community,

I want to share with you a really good product that help me to reduce/stop my nose interior passages to be dry.

When I was starting my therapy at night the airflow going through my noze was burning like crazy ... I tried a lot of different thing like gel, vaseline etc...

But yesterday I started to use a new product called rhinaris nozoil. The pharmacist suggest me that since it's 100% sesame oil purified and it should not dry like the gel.

Last night my nose interior passages did not burn Big Grin

If you have the same probleme I had try to find a product with ingredient 100% sesame oil purified.

Good luck and Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Solution for nose interior really dry
Thanks for the good info, Rousseau. I don't live in the frozen North like you, but it is still quite dry here in the winters, so I am usually working this time of year to keep my nasal passages and mouth from drying out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like a great product Rousseau21, but do happen to know if it is available in the US? I tried a search for the product and came up blank except for the manufacturers's Canadian website. Even Amazon did not have it, which is a bad sign LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2016, 09:52 AM)sptrout Wrote: Sounds like a great product Rousseau21, but do happen to know if it is available in the US? I tried a search for the product and came up blank except for the manufacturers's Canadian website. Even Amazon did not have it, which is a bad sign LOL.

Hello sptrout,

If you make a search on the web to find a nasal product with 100% sesame oil based I'm sure there is some equivalent to the product that I use.

I did a search with sesame oil nasal spray and I find a few.

Good luck and for what I know it works nicely so far like

Post Reply Post Reply
why not just buy sesame oil... I googled and found it and there really is nothing else in it.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2016, 12:35 PM)DariaVader Wrote: why not just buy sesame oil... I googled and found it and there really is nothing else in it.

You are right DariaVader it should work!

Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,812 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Staph Infection in Nose: Phaleronic 5 196 03-13-2024, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 152 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,978 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Nasal massage and exercises to help nose breathing sleepingbetterinFl 1 172 03-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Study and no solution? CChelios445 3 247 03-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.