Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Weekly result graph
Weekly result graph
I realize under Statistics it displays last night , last week , last 30 days , last 6 months and the past year.
But is there any way to have it display display the past 2 or 3 months week by week on one graph ?  

Oh I am curently using a Resmed Aircurve10 Vauto set as an auto bipap 12 - 16 inhale 8 - 12 exhale  and 
average about 13 on inhale.  Sort of crazy how I got this as I had a messed up sleep study that recomended
a Bipap set to 24 - 20 . Funny I wasn't elligable for a replacement for my darn Dreamstation  but with this 
messed up test I was eligable of the bipap and I realy don't need the bipap function as I also do just fine  on
a resmed S9 at a fixed presure of 14. When I first got the Vauto it was set to 24 /20 and my AHI the 2 days I 
used it like that was 10.3 and 9.8  them my Dr seriously droped the presure and I am a happy camper.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weekly result graph
Please update your profile, which shows you have a DreamStation.

Sorry I don't know how to create the weekly display you desire.
Post Reply Post Reply
The difficulty with a weekly statistics display is finding somebody to do the work; the OSCAR team has three active programmers who all have other activities to occupy them.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply I was just hoping it was an available feature I had overlooked as it is I can just look at the data day by day and make my own graph.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can download a .csv file from the statistics page in Oscar for the time period you need.

Open up the downloaded file in either Excel or libre office.
Save the file in either formats from .csv to enable formatting
Delete any columns you don't need, and final formatting for date fields and any other fields that need standardising.
Create your graphs by selecting the remaining columns that you are interested.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, my last post should have said the  source for getting .csv data is  in File, Export data. 

Not in the statistics page.
Apologies..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 110 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 465 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 849 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,969 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,216 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.