2. Persistence and the willingness to try new things are two of the keys to success.
3. Mask fit is everything. It has to be no tighter than is necessary to stop leaks and adjusted evenly. The easiest way I found to do this was to fold the headgear in half and mark the middle at the top and bottom with a permanent marker which allowed me to measure from the middle of the headgear to the ends of the staps in order to adjust hem evenly. The measurements can then be used to readjust the staps as the headgear stretches.
4. Don't sweat the small leaks.
5. Get in a routine and stick to it.
6. Regular use of nasal sprays can cause nose bleeds.
7. The humidifier can be your best friend. Low humidity can cause nose bleeds.
8. Dry mouth is not good. Take steps against dry mouth every night.
9. I am most likely going to have to use a chin strap.
10. The Apnea Board Forum is the best forum I have ever been on. In the several weeks I have been using it I have seen no trolling, no strife and no drama. This says a lot about the members and the forum moderators.
11. This forum has the most friendly, most knowledgeable and most helpful group of people I have ever encountered online.
I am glad I stumbled upon this forum. Thanks for all of the help guys.
I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead