Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Some data..
Some data..
So found manual for my trial machine 
ICON PREMO
my AHI was only 7 before trial period. 
Looking at some data I see the machine says I'm AVG 1.7AHI (only been 6 days)

One thing said. 30 I/min?? Not sure what that is. 
I was curious about leak rate and how much over 90% I am, but couldn't figure out what numbers they'd be
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Some data..
So. Did and doing more research.
Using the F10.
4cm....22L/min
8cm.....32L/min

My pressure is at 7?? (Which isn't listed. But at first glance seems unacceptable)
Also. I'll have to relook when I can as I saw a number, which may have been my 95% leak rating
Which I'm GUESSING was like 42 80 or 48 80. Like I said. Just guessing. Lol
Post Reply Post Reply
Extrapolating from the numbers you've provided, 7cm would have a leak rate close to 29.5L/min, if it were linear.  Knowing that a mask's leak rate in non-linear, I'd say 30L/min is correct or close enough.  Is the '95' you are quoting percent or percentile?  There is a difference.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just looked at the manual. Says the 90th percentile.
And the numbers I see on machine
42 68?
Post Reply Post Reply
I also just looked and there's a number 13.
I'm thinking 90th percentile pressure is what it's referring to
Googling now lol
Post Reply Post Reply
1.7 is working for you, does it give a breakdown on oa/h/ca?
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
I am only guessing here, but I think the numbers might be listing unintentional leak and total leak..  The 90 percentile would mean that your leak was at or below those numbers 90% of the recorded time.    Does the Icon have a mask setting feature for different type of masks or a mask leak rate? I'm totally ignorant about your machine and its features.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
And to reiterate.
Minimum pressure is 5. Max is 7.... and if I'm researching properly it's saying 13 is my 90th percentile?
Like I've been saying. I'm questioning trying a different mask since I'm tired. But AHI is 1.7 past week.
And last nite was 2 AHI and 16 median (think I took mask off to scratch nose. Then pst out for hour? Lol)
Post Reply Post Reply
Well. I shut the senseawake off last nite and AHI went up to like 3 or 3.2
Going to store and try the simplus I got titrated on
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 800 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,072 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.