Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Someone be so kind as to explain Gel nasal mask vs regular nasal mask
RE: Someone be so kind as to explain Gel nasal mask vs regular nasal mask
My sleep dr. doesn't have any and the sleep lad no longer exists.
I have been finding better prices online even though I can't return the mask I am very judicious and have found mask at lower prices. P10's, dreamwear at $60-65. I have been concerned about whether pillows would work better for me, than the slit
Post Reply Post Reply
Guess I’m fortunate. My DME has allowed me to try a bunch of masks in the store. A while back I tried on 6 or 8 FFMs trying to find one I liked. Ultimately walked out empty handed then returned a coupe months later and tried s few more before buying one. They are also very competitive on prices, especially if I don’t need them to file it on insurance for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Koolbreeze

You are fortunate.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 2 43 3 hours ago
Last Post: emile.leplattenier
  Prescription for specific mask types? Slycer 2 89 03-17-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Slycer
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 452 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Large Increase in AHI with F20 Mask David milt 3 114 03-13-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  nasal decongestants helpful with stuffy nose? sleepingbetterinFl 1 111 03-12-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 252 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 984 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.