Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Someone be so kind as to explain Gel nasal mask vs regular nasal mask
RE: Someone be so kind as to explain Gel nasal mask vs regular nasal mask
My sleep dr. doesn't have any and the sleep lad no longer exists.
I have been finding better prices online even though I can't return the mask I am very judicious and have found mask at lower prices. P10's, dreamwear at $60-65. I have been concerned about whether pillows would work better for me, than the slit
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Guess I’m fortunate. My DME has allowed me to try a bunch of masks in the store. A while back I tried on 6 or 8 FFMs trying to find one I liked. Ultimately walked out empty handed then returned a coupe months later and tried s few more before buying one. They are also very competitive on prices, especially if I don’t need them to file it on insurance for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Koolbreeze

You are fortunate.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  change in API with mask change Ticman1 1 35 7 hours ago
Last Post: Big Guy
  Settings help PR System One (60) [BiPap Auto] and Amara View Full Face Mask wjblevins 1 76 Today, 04:31 AM
Last Post: ajack
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 3 83 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Topdogg7505
  Just started using CPAP with nasal mask/chin strap. THIS IS HARD!! homey76 27 493 Yesterday, 11:23 AM
  Picture of proper nasal pillow placement GrammaBear 2 139 05-22-2019, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Snoring Bear
  Taking off mask at sleep johanson 2 323 05-20-2019, 07:28 AM
Last Post: 3rdMarDiv
Sad Ozone smell & mask yellowing with SoClean2 pozowich 50 4,040 05-16-2019, 08:24 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.