Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sometimes I think the world has gone mad.
I learned my lesson the time I bought SWMBO a bandsaw for my shed.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-28-2015, 04:58 PM)GrammaBear Wrote:
(05-28-2015, 04:19 PM)AlanE Wrote: Did you need a door mat?

Not really, at least I didn't think we did. But hubby being a practical sort thought we did, so that is what he purchased. We laugh about it now but it wasn't funny then. In hubby's defense he grew up in a wonderful family but there was not an emphasis on gift giving occasions.

See, that's something I would do. I think my wife would appreciate it though. We laughed when I bought her a new stove I said "You'll finally be able to cook a decent meal!" - yeah she knew I was joking around... On another note, I added a room on to the dog house.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2015, 06:28 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: I learned my lesson the time I bought SWMBO a bandsaw for my shed.

A nice present indeed. I'm still waiting for Mrs Mongo to make room in the garage.
[Image: TGgs30I.jpg]
"Since this country was founded, each generation of Americans has been summoned to give testimony to its national loyalty. The graves of young Americans who answered the call to service surround the globe."  JFK Jan 20, 1961
Post Reply Post Reply

At the same time hubby bought me the 'door mat' for our Anniversary he also bought himself a new lawn mower and mind you - this is in September when in these parts the lawn mowing season is almost over. I told him "at least you could have purchased a nice riding mower (as we have 1-1/2 acres to mow)." That was the same winter we really got dumped on with snowfall. Asked him to buy a snow blower.......he said "my shovel works just fine." He is still using a shovel when everyone else uses their snowblower. Oh...and when he digs up our plot for the garden - he uses a digging spade and digging shovel instead of getting himself a nice rototiller.
Post Reply Post Reply
He must be in good shape. That would be too much for me.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2015, 08:40 AM)AlanE Wrote: He must be in good shape. That would be too much for me.

He is in good shape. He is about 6 ft and weighs 175 lbs. Two weeks ago he had an emergency appendectomy on a Friday afternoon, went home the next day and back to work in 2 days - all with his surgeon's blessing. Oh...and we both will be 70 in July.

Post Reply Post Reply

I bought my son an iPad and my daughter an iPod. The wife got me an iPhone and I got her an iRon.
The wife wasn't overjoyed even after I explained that it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network. This opened the iNag reminder service which totally wiped out the iShag function. Grin

Post Reply Post Reply
My husband is semi-retired, while I am not and has taken over the majority of the house duties. He mentioned that a Vitamix Blender would be a good thing to have, and when I said, ooh we can get you that for your birthday! he was all but, but, but... I think it's great! I got a crockpot in a color I hated for my first birthday after we married and he has always said he just can't understand why I was under-whelmed with that! Cool
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-29-2015, 05:06 PM)308hjute Wrote: I bought my son an iPad and my daughter an iPod. The wife got me an iPhone and I got her an iRon.
The wife wasn't overjoyed even after I explained that it can be integrated with the iWash, iCook, iClean network. This opened the iNag reminder service which totally wiped out the iShag function. Grin

Cleaver

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Beard Championships zonk 2 459 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,620 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
Cool Where in The World Are You Dreamcatcher 27 7,283 04-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Dreamcatcher