Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Somnetics Transcend Clinician Setup Manual
I'm new here, so I may have missed a thread that addresses this. If so, I apologize and would be beholden to anyone who can direct me to the answer.

I use a Philips Respironics System One A Flex at home, and a Transcend Auto when traveling. In discovering your board I was delighted to find out how to adjust my Respironics machine, but the Transcend manual/instructions aren't listed.

Anyone out there know how to adjust the settings on the Transcend Auto CPAP?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi lighiche,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the Transcend Auto. I saw a post on this forum where someone (my humble apologies for not knowing whom) mentioned that the password was "Jupiter" I connected the machine to the computer loaded the software and entered the Clinician mode it asked for a password I used Jupiter and was let into change the settings.

Hope that helps
Post Reply Post Reply

PM sent to you.. i can share a copy of the user manual and the set-up manual with you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Somnetics manuals & software download info here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...PAP-System
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto to manual BPM experiment tmoody 6 225 09-22-2017, 08:50 AM
Last Post: tmoody
  AirCurve 10 VAUTO Setup Walla Walla 4 171 09-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
Information [CPAP] New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 46 40,668 08-29-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 4 301 08-27-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Looking for the hardware service manual for a DreamStation DSX700T11 mraroid 5 240 07-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Pressure] RESmart CPAP - Entering Setup Kevin5050 3 219 07-25-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Auto or Manual Temp Humidity Control? nanbar 8 464 07-20-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: foss