Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 7-11
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments:

Sex: Undisclosed
Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Informational update from Admin: The Clinician software password is "juniper", as per this post.

ADMIN NOTE: For the Somnetics Software for the Transcend CPAP System, go to THIS THREAD in our Private Files & Links Forum [login required].

03-14-2012 08:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
JumpStart Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: ResMed Mirage Quattro

Sex: Male

RE: Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
(03-14-2012 08:45 PM)lesray1 Wrote:  I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Have you considered contacting Somnetics? It is not illegal for an end-user to access their own machine. Can you contact the online entity from which you acquired the unit? Since you purchased it outright, they might provide the information you need. Or is there a Somnetics Transcend forum you can contact? Or another user? Sorry, but with the information you gave, there is very little else I can think of to suggest.

Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
03-14-2012 09:39 PM
lesray1 Offline

Members

Machine: Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP
Mask Make & Model:

Other Comments:

(03-14-2012 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote:  
(03-14-2012 08:45 PM)lesray1 Wrote:  I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Have you considered contacting Somnetics? It is not illegal for an end-user to access their own machine. Can you contact the online entity from which you acquired the unit? Since you purchased it outright, they might provide the information you need. Or is there a Somnetics Transcend forum you can contact? Or another user? Sorry, but with the information you gave, there is very little else I can think of to suggest.

(03-14-2012 10:11 PM)lesray1 Wrote:  
(03-14-2012 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote:  [quote='lesray1' pid='2960' dateline='1331775910']
I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2012 10:12 PM by lesray1.)
03-14-2012 10:11 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
lesray1 Offline

Members

Mask Make & Model:

Other Comments:

(03-14-2012 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote:  [quote='lesray1' pid='2960' dateline='1331775910']

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says

I emailed Somnetics and got a reply in less than 5 minutes, telling me password. Was able to download clinician manual and access settings. Thanks.
03-15-2012 01:03 PM
JumpStart Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 10 - 20 (auto range)

Other Comments: ResMed Mirage Quattro

Glad it worked out. Let us know how you like your machine. I was unfamiliar with it prior to your post.

Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
03-15-2012 01:16 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
mflatinlover Offline

Members

Machine: resmed S9 autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model:
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 8.6-13.4

Other Comments:

(03-15-2012 01:03 PM)lesray1 Wrote:  

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says

I emailed Somnetics and got a reply in less than 5 minutes, telling me password. Was able to download clinician manual and access settings. Thanks.

i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought. thank you. if you rather email me directly my email is [email address removed by moderator]. many thanks

***moderator's note: Mflatinlover, I removed your email address so the spam bots could not scoop it up. If anyone has the password, you can use the email link at the bottom of his post. You will not get his address but he will know yours. A PM would be more advisable.
04-28-2012 09:49 PM
zonk Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: A10 AutoSet
Mask Make & Model: Activa LT
Humidifier: Integrated /ClimateLineAir
CPAP Pressure: 9/13
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments: CPAP since Nov 2010

(04-28-2012 09:49 PM)mflatinlover Wrote:  i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought.
Hi mflatinlover
I don,t know how often lesray1 check the forum or if following this thread but in the meantime you might want email Somnetics directly as lesray mentioned took 5mins to get the reply back with the password.
04-28-2012 10:02 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
lesray1 Offline

Members

Mask Make & Model:

Other Comments:

(04-28-2012 10:02 PM)zonk Wrote:  
(04-28-2012 09:49 PM)mflatinlover Wrote:  i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought.
Hi mflatinlover
I don,t know how often lesray1 check the forum or if following this thread but in the meantime you might want email Somnetics directly as lesray mentioned took 5mins to get the reply back with the password.

That's the answer. Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 10:29 PM by lesray1.)
04-28-2012 10:26 PM
mflatinlover Offline

Members

Mask Make & Model:

Other Comments:

thank you moderator and sorry. I'm new at this
04-28-2012 10:33 PM

Donate to Apnea Board
mflatinlover Offline

Members

Mask Make & Model:

Other Comments:

thank you
(04-28-2012 10:26 PM)lesray1 Wrote:  
(04-28-2012 10:02 PM)zonk Wrote:  
Hi mflatinlover

That's the answer. Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.
04-28-2012 10:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Transcend SQL server Compact error Donard 2 62 12-06-2016 09:42 AM
Last Post: Donard
  EncorePro password problem KD6OBB 0 186 10-03-2016 06:51 PM
Last Post: KD6OBB
  Accessing Clinician Data on ResMed's MyAir site Mischul 8 690 09-11-2016 06:17 PM
Last Post: Hope2sleep
  How Do I reset Password on Sleepyhead? SideSleeper 13 1,073 10-24-2015 02:50 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Information Free HDM Data Viewer Software for the Z1 Travel CPAP SuperSleeper 0 1,945 05-15-2014 07:52 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper