Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Informational update from Admin: The Clinician software password is "juniper", as per this post.

ADMIN NOTE: For the Somnetics Software for the Transcend CPAP System, go to THIS THREAD in our Private Files & Links Forum [login required].

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
(03-14-2012, 08:45 PM)lesray1 Wrote: I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Have you considered contacting Somnetics? It is not illegal for an end-user to access their own machine. Can you contact the online entity from which you acquired the unit? Since you purchased it outright, they might provide the information you need. Or is there a Somnetics Transcend forum you can contact? Or another user? Sorry, but with the information you gave, there is very little else I can think of to suggest.

Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 08:45 PM)lesray1 Wrote: I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Have you considered contacting Somnetics? It is not illegal for an end-user to access their own machine. Can you contact the online entity from which you acquired the unit? Since you purchased it outright, they might provide the information you need. Or is there a Somnetics Transcend forum you can contact? Or another user? Sorry, but with the information you gave, there is very little else I can think of to suggest.

(03-14-2012, 10:11 PM)lesray1 Wrote:
(03-14-2012, 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote: [quote='lesray1' pid='2960' dateline='1331775910']
I have a new Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP. It is set up at one pressure. It connects to computer and then program on computer allows you to see manual, statistics, etc. However, in order to make any pressure or ramp change via clinician set-up, you must have a clinician password. I ordered this machine on internet, and now it seems I have to send it back to them to change set-up? I want to be able to change settings, as I do now for my ResMed. Suggestions?

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2012, 09:39 PM)JumpStart Wrote: [quote='lesray1' pid='2960' dateline='1331775910']

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says

I emailed Somnetics and got a reply in less than 5 minutes, telling me password. Was able to download clinician manual and access settings. Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it worked out. Let us know how you like your machine. I was unfamiliar with it prior to your post.
Breathing keeps you alive. And PAP helps keep you breathing!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2012, 01:03 PM)lesray1 Wrote:

Thanks. I'll let you know what Somnetics says

I emailed Somnetics and got a reply in less than 5 minutes, telling me password. Was able to download clinician manual and access settings. Thanks.

i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought. thank you. if you rather email me directly my email is [email address removed by moderator]. many thanks

***moderator's note: Mflatinlover, I removed your email address so the spam bots could not scoop it up. If anyone has the password, you can use the email link at the bottom of his post. You will not get his address but he will know yours. A PM would be more advisable.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2012, 09:49 PM)mflatinlover Wrote: i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought.
Hi mflatinlover
I don,t know how often lesray1 check the forum or if following this thread but in the meantime you might want email Somnetics directly as lesray mentioned took 5mins to get the reply back with the password.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-28-2012, 10:02 PM)zonk Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 09:49 PM)mflatinlover Wrote: i have the same issue as lesray1. i would appreciate if i could get the password for the clinician mode for the transcend II i just bought.
Hi mflatinlover
I don,t know how often lesray1 check the forum or if following this thread but in the meantime you might want email Somnetics directly as lesray mentioned took 5mins to get the reply back with the password.

That's the answer. Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you moderator and sorry. I'm new at this

Post Reply Post Reply
thank you
(04-28-2012, 10:26 PM)lesray1 Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 10:02 PM)zonk Wrote:
Hi mflatinlover

That's the answer. Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Password MaskedOne 2 269 01-16-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  How to clear Z1 travel cpap faults? Motorheadrulz 2 1,955 08-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Oscar password reset Gogirl 7 1,409 02-24-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: gree7
  AirMini Travel Data Extraction & Teardown JimIve 18 9,046 12-03-2022, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Format of AirMini data received by clinician via AirView ? Charliegwte 0 891 12-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Charliegwte
  Reset OSCAR password Sleepbreather 2 1,165 11-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreather
  oscar forgot password, how to reset kbingel 3 1,413 09-29-2021, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.