Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
RE: Somnetics Transcend II Travel CPAP clinician password
(04-28-2012, 10:40 PM)mflatinlover Wrote: thank you
(04-28-2012, 10:26 PM)lesray1 Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 10:02 PM)zonk Wrote: Hi mflatinlover
I don,t know how often lesray1 check the forum or if following this thread but in the meantime you might want email Somnetics directly as lesray mentioned took 5mins to get the reply back with the password.

That's the answer. Email Somnetics and provide serial number for your machine. They will give you a password promptly via email.

I e-mailed Somantics and they told me to contact my provider. I seem to be getting the run-around. Does someone have the password they could "pm" me?

thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2012, 02:25 PM)Lee Wrote: I e-mailed Somantics and they told me to contact my provider. I seem to be getting the run-around. Does someone have the password they could "pm" me?
thanks!

Try "juniper" for the password. If that doesn't work, I was told by another person that the password is dependent upon which serial number of your machine (there are numerous passwords) and you can only get the one for your machine and serial number via email by the method described above.

Let me know if either of these methods work for you. I'm trying to pin this down for our CPAP Manuals page and I'd like to let other people know for sure.

Thanks!

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2012, 04:05 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 02:25 PM)Lee Wrote: I e-mailed Somantics and they told me to contact my provider. I seem to be getting the run-around. Does someone have the password they could "pm" me?
thanks!

Try "juniper" for the password. If that doesn't work, I was told by another person that the password is dependent upon which serial number of your machine (there are numerous passwords) and you can only get the one for your machine and serial number via email by the method described above.

Let me know if either of these methods work for you. I'm trying to pin this down for our CPAP Manuals page and I'd like to let other people know for sure.

Thanks!

Smile

Works so far for me! I installed the software from the disk. I ran it and typed a junk password and it complained. I then typed the password you mentioned and it worked. I saw the clinician screens, etc.

A few interesting notes:

1. I have not attached my Transcend II machine yet. This makes me believe the password is related to the software release and not the machine.

2. The manual says once the correct password is entered, it is saved on the machine and you do not need to enter it again. Another reason to believe it is not tied to the serial number -- Especially since the clinician mode is expected to work with multiple systems.

3. The clinician manual is available on the disk I received with my machine. Just install the software and go to Program Files\Somnetics\Somnetics Sleep Apnea Therapy Management Utility\Resources\Manuals it is number 103086. Inside the manual is the default clinician password you mentioned. (I found it after receiving your note.)

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2012, 08:43 PM)Lee Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 04:05 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
thanks!

Thanks!

Smile

Works so far for me! I installed the software from the disk. I ran it and typed a junk password and it complained. I then typed the password you mentioned and it worked. I saw the clinician screens, etc.

A few interesting notes:

1. I have not attached my Transcend II machine yet. This makes me believe the password is related to the software release and not the machine.

2. The manual says once the correct password is entered, it is saved on the machine and you do not need to enter it again. Another reason to believe it is not tied to the serial number -- Especially since the clinician mode is expected to work with multiple systems.

3. The clinician manual is available on the disk I received with my machine. Just install the software and go to Program Files\Somnetics\Somnetics Sleep Apnea Therapy Management Utility\Resources\Manuals it is number 103086. Inside the manual is the default clinician password you mentioned. (I found it after receiving your note.)

As an update, I uninstalled the software, reinstalled the software, attached my machine and everything worked without having to re-enter the clinician password. (They do say that the password should not be needed a second time even on upgrade...)
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds good Lee... this is good to know. I hope to add this information on our CPAP Clinician Manual Page next time I do an update.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I would really like to know the clinician password. I have a friend who would buy the somnetics transcend if she could raise her prescription setting herself. I love mine. It is awesome for travel!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2013, 02:31 PM)msfosteri55 Wrote: I would really like to know the clinician password. I have a friend who would buy the somnetics transcend if she could raise her prescription setting herself. I love mine. It is awesome for travel!!!

Password is juniper.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
What a gift you would give us all, to please provide a review of the Transdend. I am not a provider, but a user getting tired of schlepping the S9 around. Doubt insurance will cover another CPAP within 2 years, but I am willing to spend the $1K it takes for the accessories needed, if the travel dependability and breathing experience is good. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
So…just an FYI to the group. I reached out to Somnetics this morning (per the original suggestion) and got the following reply:

"Unfortunately us as a manufacture can’t give you access to go into the clinician side especially since it’s a prescription you’re going to look at or probably change. You have to contact your dealer (Supplier #1) for step by step access, even though they should already have set the machine for you."

It is a bit annoying. Especially since my dealer did not set it in the therapeutic range that my prescription calls for (max ramp pressure is way too high). I'm supposed to get my system today and I will try the password suggested earlier. Hopefully it works!

Best,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2013, 09:43 AM)jrolli1509 Wrote: What a gift you would give us all, to please provide a review of the Transdend. I am not a provider, but a user getting tired of schlepping the S9 around. Doubt insurance will cover another CPAP within 2 years, but I am willing to spend the $1K it takes for the accessories needed, if the travel dependability and breathing experience is good. Thanks.

I'm in the same boat as you…except I haven't owned mine for two years. I'm a consultant and travel a TON for work. I love my CPAP, but it is such a pain in the rear to go through security with and, quite honestly, I'm a little self conscious about schlepping out this device and having multiple bags on my flights each week. So, I ordered the Transcend Auto Travel CPAP with EZEX (easy expiration) as my travel device. With the optional humidifier, it was $670 on Supplier #1, and I can use my existing hose and mask with it (which saved a little). I'll let you know how it goes after my first few weeks on the road with it!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 93 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR Password MaskedOne 2 296 01-16-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  How to clear Z1 travel cpap faults? Motorheadrulz 2 2,022 08-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Oscar password reset Gogirl 7 1,433 02-24-2023, 02:14 PM
Last Post: gree7
  AirMini Travel Data Extraction & Teardown JimIve 18 9,078 12-03-2022, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Format of AirMini data received by clinician via AirView ? Charliegwte 0 900 12-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Charliegwte
  Reset OSCAR password Sleepbreather 2 1,179 11-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Sleepbreather

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.