Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Somnics iNAP experience after 1 week
RE: Somnics iNAP experience after 1 week
Hello,

How did you adjust the negative pressure yourself?

I received the device today and the seal doesn't seem strong at all, I can create a similar seal and suction myself without the iNap by sucking air out of my mouth and placing my toungue at the roof of my mouth. 

I can still make snoring sounds also.

I think the whole device is probably garbage now - even the studies show it only reduces instances in those titrated. Not well enough to give up CPAP.

The fact you can't change the pressure yourself and titrate seems completely pointless.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just called up their customer support and they'd adjust it, so when I hooked up with the app it would be at the pressure I asked for.

In any case - I gave it up after a good month or two - I was checking my blood oxygen with a O2 ring - it just didn't work for me...
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for all the details provided about iNAP.
Where could you get such a treatment option in Canada? Alternatively, how can a Canadian can get treatment in the USA? I would appreciate the names of some Canadian, USA, or European clinicians/doctors.
I will appreciate any help you can provide.
G.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 100 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 211 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 660 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 179 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 454 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 153 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [NEW USER] First Week - Help Getting Oriented rarmstrong26 4 252 03-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: rarmstrong26

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.