Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problem importing data from Resmed SD card [solved, see post #5]
Problem importing data from Resmed SD card [solved, see post #5]
I've been successfully using Oscar and importing data from my Resmed SD card for about a month now. For past couple of days, the import starts as normal (saying "Cataloguing EDF files" ), then goes to "Importing Sessions".   But stops at 15% while importing sessions.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Oscar without any success.
I'm using a Resmed 2 GB SD card (only 200mb data on it) and use a Resmed Autosence 10 machine

help please
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem importing data from Resmed SD card
Oscar still wont load the SD card data. Anyone have any idea why it hangs on "Importing sessions" ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2019, 04:08 PM)Mal777 Wrote: Oscar still wont load the SD card data. Anyone have any idea why it hangs on "Importing sessions" ?

Sorry for not responding to you earlier.  Could you send me a zip file of your SD card so I can see if I can reproduce the problem? 

I'll send you a PM with directions on where to upload the file.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks Guy.  just sent it off.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can import your SD card on my computer without any problems.  I suggest you try creating a new profile and importing the SD card into the new profile.  Does that work for you?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool thanks for that Guy. I just created a new profile, and all works now. :-)

thanks for your help
Mal
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problem importing data from Resmed SD card [solved, see post #5]
I just joined the Board this morning because I had the same issue but found this thread and did what was suggested--created a new profile and it worked for me too. Thanks so much!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 70 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Importing blood oxymetry data from Samsung Health Scarmen 5 1,641 04-10-2024, 02:18 PM
  VAuto 11 Resmed SD card zip for developers. Where to upload? OviBerger 1 92 04-08-2024, 08:24 AM
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 259 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 232 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 212 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 953 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.