Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sooo tired
Sooo tired
I've been reading, and apparently this is normal when just starting out on a CPAP.. as I'm only a week in. 
I'd get there being an adjustment period because one sleep is interrupted trying to get used to mask. Hose. Whatever.  

I don't have that issue. No issues with head gear.  Getting 6hr of sleep a nite. No mask leak and AHI under 2 (sleep study was 7)

Obviously going to stick it out, just wonder if anyone can make sense of the cause of being tired. Almost feel worse. Lol 

Thanks!
Phats
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sooo tired
Being one week in is a bit early to expect dramatic results. I'd suggest you look at the adequacy of 6-hours of sleep. Most of us require more to feel rested, and you are still in a recovery process. Try to find the time to extend sleep another hour or two.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lol
So I just looked and last nite with the simplus max (one I was titrated on)
My AHI is 0.4 yet today was the most tired I've been. Granted I might be stressing about something else and that is draining me
Edit. Just looked. Only got 4.3hr sleep.... I'm going on a limb here and say that's the issue. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hang in there AHI is not the only thing. I have nights where mine is higher and I feel well rested and nights where it is lower and feel like I slept like crap. Sounds like you're doing OK for just starting out.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
4.3 hours of sleep would leave me whacked the next day!  Go get some real sleep!  You can party when you're dead.  er, no, that is not it...
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely not partying. Lol.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 173 8 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 164 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,958 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 174 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 130 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 256 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 255 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.