Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sore throat?
Sore throat?
Hi I am new to this forum. I have had a sore throat for about 6 months and had a CAT scan done of my throat, and endoscopy, and finally I had a sleep study which showed I had severe sleep apnea. I have been sleeping with my machine for three nights now. So far it's going pretty good. I was just curious if anyone else had the whole sore throat thing going on and did the CPAP machine seem to help? I guess I'm worried that my throat is going to continue to hurt. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sore throat?
Welcome to the Apneaboard, I do get a sore throat when I do not use my machine because I snore heavy and loud. If you use your humidifier with distilled water for a while you will notice the throat will heal and feel normal again I'm thinking. You should name your machine and head gear so that folks can help you more in the future is needed. If you download Oscar at the top of the page you can learn a lot about your sleep patterns also.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sore throat?
Thanks for your reply. I do need to put in my machine and mask. Just getting acclimated to all if this. I've read about Oscar. Where is the download? Will it download to my phone and then how do I get the information off if my machine?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dry mouth and throat. VegasGMC 3 139 04-15-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Cervical collar causing sore throat? TechieHippie 6 492 02-14-2024, 10:24 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New to Bleep Eclipse and caused a sore Kathy14225 5 1,035 10-31-2023, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Weird neck/throat movements. Is there a term for this? Rebdr 1 332 10-19-2023, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Rebdr
Video Throat vibration -- is this usual? Clarke40 0 516 09-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Clarke40
Question [CPAP] Sudden Increase in AHI w/inflamed tonsils and/or strep throat jazoon 0 622 08-06-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: jazoon
  [CPAP] Pressure sore, bad night with cpap CorgiGiraffe 5 921 06-22-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: YipeekiOH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.