Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sorry in Advance - Sleepyhead
Sorry in Advance - Sleepyhead
OK, so I'm about useless on this crap. I went to a sleepyhead site and did a download on my Mac. So the installer popped up and i went ahead with install. Now I get a little box that says "drop something in here". And that's it. Now what do I do?? And now when I open Safari, it opens to a big "web search" screen. So I messed up that too. I so hate this crap!!! I wouldn't blame you if no one wanted to chime in. I'm so stupid/incompetent.

I"m just dying to see my data after 2.5 weeks, but just can't figure it out!!!!

Sad
RE: Sorry in Advance - Sleepyhead
Can you explain what it asked you to drop it into?

I am guessing the box was asking if you wanted to drop Sleepyhead into the Applications window?
If so, you can just drag the sleepyhead thingy and deposit into the application box....

If thats right so far, after its done, it should ask if it can open the program and if it does, you will see an icon on your toolbar for it. If so, then right click on that icon, click on options, and then click on Keep In dock......or it will be worded similar to that so once closed, next time you need it, you just click on the icon in the dock.

IF thats not right or its confusing, there is nothing wrong with not mowing how to do it b ut I just have to step out for an hour but if you can wait until I get back in, if no one else is there to jump in, I can lead you through it very easily, especially if you send me by PM your email address as i an send you some screenshots, so you can see the windows you should be looking for etc.

After all that, I can also send you a link to the Dummies version of Mac.....or something......I have so many of these ebooks that i have in pdf format so anyone can read them and they are the best things to have so you can easily learn how to use your computer easily........... I have so many in my drop box folder and can send you quite a few different ones if you want

Im just waiting for someone to call and then I'm out for one hour but will check bcd as soon as i am in the see if you need help still
;-)
Awesome and thank you!!! When I went into the application folder, I clicked on this thing that said Ez7z and it opened a little box that said exactly "drop something in here". Now I just went to my downloads and they are gone. I don't get it. I'll pm you my info and I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks again.

This is also what I get when I try to open the version I tried to download from this site:

“SleepyHead” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
Hi Buckeyedog,
Don't be so hard on yourself, you'll catch on, I know it can be difficult learning something new but just keep asking questions and you'll get plenty of help from the people here on this board.
Just keep on trying and don't give up.
trish6hundred
Thanks Trish........i just keep messing things up even worse. Now I try the download, it says it did it but it doesn't exist in my download folder. I've done it like 5 more times now and it only shows the latest download as my daughters grade card from last week. So I don't know where it is going now to even try and drag it or click it or whatever. Plus my safari browser is messed up too. Have no idea how I did that. I'm about done with this whole thing.
Just got your PM and will be in touch in a minute by email....

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with Sleepweaver Advance Nasal Mask Mosquitobait 2 1,805 11-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: bwexler
  Newby and thanks too all in advance for info you guys have given Hueypilot 6 2,403 07-29-2015, 09:10 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Switched to Circadiance Advance terrible dry throat jeff022265 3 2,259 02-04-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Advance Understnding of Machine reports? racprops 10 4,268 10-30-2014, 09:18 AM
Last Post: racprops
  PR system one Sv auto advance not recording sd card zoophaugus 5 2,935 10-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: racprops
  SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask serg770 16 7,913 04-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Last Post: serg770
  ResMed S9 Adapt SV -Vs- RESPIRONICS DS950HS SV ADVANCE Bi-level PAP Labrat0116 2 3,223 03-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Labrat0116

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.