Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation Go date, time and Oscar
Dreamstation Go date, time and Oscar
For travel I use a Dreamstation Go. I haven't done much travel recently and the last time I used the machine  was in May 2021. I cannot find any way to adjust the machin's date. It does allow me to change the time of day, which I have done.

OSCAR does not recognise the card from the machine, but it nonetheless does allow input of the data from the card (my guess is that it uses the profile data structure as if it was a full Dreamstation.).  However, it seems to think that the date is April 5th 2022.  This seems to me to be a rather random date - it is a date which is almost 18 months after the pervious data on the card, but not today's date either!

Is there any way out of this mess?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation Go date, time and Oscar
Not sure how to fix the date but in case you’re not aware, all Dreamstation Gos are included in Phillips recall. Register your unit on the Phillips website. Sadly, my Go is sitting in the closet awaiting replacement.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can only calibrate the RTC by philips service software, and probably the RTC battery is down too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-10-2022, 04:02 AM)zellem Wrote: You can only calibrate the RTC by philips service software, and probably the RTC battery is down too.

I would guess that the RTC battery is rechargeable when the machine is connected to power. This would explain why the clock stopped about 1 year into the period during which the unit was not actually in use and sitting in its case. (Not much travel going on because of Covid restrictions). 

In fact the issue now seems to have been sorted. I connected the unit using Bluetooth to  DreamMapper on my phone.  This seems to have brought the clock back to the current date but showing UTC time.  I then corrected this to local time using the unit's software interface. Downloading the data into OSCAR now shows the data from last night on the correct date/time. The previous night's data, collected before the connection to the mobile,  is still appearing as being from April 5th (as I expecteed).
Post Reply Post Reply
ok I forgot the bluetooth and dreammapper.
there is a 3V capacity powering the RTC and if it out of spec the date and time will shift agian after power disconnected, if not that means the RTC is working properly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 203 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 802 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.