Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SpO2 Review save files?
RE: SpO2 Review save files?
(04-11-2012, 09:07 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Okay, I'm having software problems. Figured I'd put it there vs yet another thread.

I installed the software from the disk. The first time I viewed the data in Review, it was there in less than a minute.

Next time, it took much longer and I canceled and tried again, this time faster.

When I looked at the first full night, I had to cancel and do again. I got a "x% done" kind of message and then it was there.

I think my computer was on drugs last night. It was acting rather wonky. A tree fell just up the road from us yesterday and knocked the power out. I think my computer wasn't thrilled with the jolt.

Anyway, once again, the data would not download. Then I saw the device wasn't listed in the 'my computer' window. Various other stuff was happening with my computer and I was rebooting a lot. At some point I uninstalled the software, reinstalled it via download from their website (where I bought it), uninstalled that....but most of the problems was with my computer. It wanted to do a chkdsk so I let it and went to bed. It seems to be running better this morning and I am doing a virus scan.

So, anyway, as far as I can tell, the software on the cute little disk is the same as the download. Also downloadable is SpO2 Assistant. At some point I tried that as well.

Which software do I use?

Is the Assistant any use? It looked interesting.

After the scan, I'm going to install the software again and see if last night's data is viewable.

i actually load all data for me and my wife in 2 laptops. win 7 64 bit and win vista 32 bit. i have zero problems with SP02 and sleepyhead in either computer. encore viewer wouldn't load in win 7 so i only have that in vista. one laptop is fne for encore viewer. i haven't tried any of these programs on the 3 different winxp computers.

i would start again from scratch with the cute little disk. when downloading the data make sure the oximeter is on by being into the first screen that has alarm, record and exit listed, record-off. any time you turn on record it erases the previous data and starts recording.

i haven't looked at SP02 assistant.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SpO2 Review save files?
(04-11-2012, 09:07 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Also downloadable is SpO2 Assistant. At some point I tried that as well.

Which software do I use?

Is the Assistant any use? It looked interesting.

I installed the SPO2 Assistant last night to play around with. It would not open the SPO2.R files that I import into sleepyhead. So far not useful but I want to explore the program a bit more before I give up on it.

"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 164 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  SPO2 still falling with CPAP freedom yayy 12 391 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: freedom yayy
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,014 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Help on analysing SpO2 drops a21900 9 826 03-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Per Laursen
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 679 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 229 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 400 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.