Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SpO2 Review save files?
RE: SpO2 Review save files?
(04-09-2012, 09:11 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Found it! Finally. Itty bitty button thing.

Phew. This has been tough! I'm glad I'm trying it out before I do the real thing tonight.

i told you there is a steep learning curve, but it's so easy once you're past it all. also turning the alarm off is just a matter of fishing thru the screens. mine has never beeped, that's the first thing i figured out. print a report. that's neat too.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
You did warn me!

I think it would be much easier if the manual made more sense. It was translated poorly. Like the 'how to upload' bit.

Quote:b. on the main menu interface, the users to upload the stored data to computer when symbol "Record" says "off".

I read that fifteen times before I finally understood what it was saying.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2012, 10:08 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You did warn me!

I think it would be much easier if the manual made more sense. It was translated poorly. Like the 'how to upload' bit.

Quote:b. on the main menu interface, the users to upload the stored data to computer when symbol "Record" says "off".

I read that fifteen times before I finally understood what it was saying.

my problem with uploading to the computer was not realizing the unit had to be in a screen, turned on. somehow i thought it was on or something. not sure what i thought. i sat there for long periods of time, several times waiting for it to load. once i clicked into the first screen the data came right in.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
At some point I will go to sleep tonight (tomorrow, whatever) then in the morning I'll see what the data says. That's what I bought it for. I have a feeling my sleep O2 is low.

I may someday do a write up on how to use the dang thing and it's software. Psnnn did a great job with the importing into Sleepyhead!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2012, 10:27 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: At some point I will go to sleep tonight (tomorrow, whatever) then in the morning I'll see what the data says. That's what I bought it for. I have a feeling my sleep O2 is low.

I may someday do a write up on how to use the dang thing and it's software. Psnnn did a great job with the importing into Sleepyhead!

i'm pretty much above 95% with cpap, but was low without it. my wife is showing up <88% with cpap. she claims its because it is too loose in her finger. we'll probably have to get an overnight doctor ordered o2 study to verify this thing or rule it out.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
If you go [DME link removed per Apnea Board Rules] you can download a manual in good English. Much easier to understand.

Admin note: Hi Clay, had to remove the direct link to the DME website per our rules. If folks want to find the link Clay is talking about, just go to Supplier #19 on our CPAP Supplier List and go to their Manuals section from the list on the left side of their website. Thanks. -SS

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, the manual I have is from there.
Post Reply Post Reply
It does become alot easier with an Oxi! and its far easier to use on sleepyhead than on its own software as it shows more detail and also you get to save the data which is very easy to retrieve on sleepyhead not to mention on certain machines you can combine your cpap data with your O2 readings.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2012, 11:58 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Actually, the manual I have is from there.

the SP02 installation disk also has the manual in pdf.

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, I'm having software problems. Figured I'd put it there vs yet another thread.

I installed the software from the disk. The first time I viewed the data in Review, it was there in less than a minute.

Next time, it took much longer and I canceled and tried again, this time faster.

When I looked at the first full night, I had to cancel and do again. I got a "x% done" kind of message and then it was there.

I think my computer was on drugs last night. It was acting rather wonky. A tree fell just up the road from us yesterday and knocked the power out. I think my computer wasn't thrilled with the jolt.

Anyway, once again, the data would not download. Then I saw the device wasn't listed in the 'my computer' window. Various other stuff was happening with my computer and I was rebooting a lot. At some point I uninstalled the software, reinstalled it via download from their website (where I bought it), uninstalled that....but most of the problems was with my computer. It wanted to do a chkdsk so I let it and went to bed. It seems to be running better this morning and I am doing a virus scan.

So, anyway, as far as I can tell, the software on the cute little disk is the same as the download. Also downloadable is SpO2 Assistant. At some point I tried that as well.

Which software do I use?

Is the Assistant any use? It looked interesting.

After the scan, I'm going to install the software again and see if last night's data is viewable.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 160 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  SPO2 still falling with CPAP freedom yayy 12 387 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: freedom yayy
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 52,987 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Help on analysing SpO2 drops a21900 9 824 03-02-2024, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Per Laursen
Question Low AHI for years but tired and low SpO2 spikes down to 85%. Brain MRI abnormal MyronH 4 675 02-25-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 227 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 397 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.