Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Spider Webs
[Image: O6XLNqq.jpg]
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum
Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
OMG, DV, The picture on bottom right describes me! I have been known to empty a can of Hair Spray on a Spider, because I can't smash them.
You wouldn't believe the mess I've made, but it was worth it. Grin
They are creatures from Hell.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
This sweetheart used to live in my barbecue. She used to skedaddle when it got too hot, but always came back later. She's a huntsman, one of the most common spiders in Australia.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Ah, but isn't the Sidney Funnel Spider among the most deadly?
Auzzie's have some of the most deadly snakes and spiders.
[Image: 1F4m9Ift.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, the Funnel Web is reputed to be the most venomous, though I don't know that anybody has died in recent years. Maybe a child if left untreated might succumb. The most common venomous spider is the Red Back, which is closely related to your Black Widow. We get a lot of them here - there are probably a dozen in and around my garage. I don't bite them, and they don't bite me. Smile

The huntsman is quite harmless, but looks imposing and would probably give you a fright if it crawled over your face at night...

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross Spider In My Inhaler greatunclebill 11 6,021 04-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2