Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Split night
Split night
[attachment=3321]
My night was split, (son arrived early, early morning)

First part 0AHI, but with a pressure spike,
The second part, .45AHI with a fairly consistent pressure..

Any comments,  welcome...

...  Philip
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Split night
I won't comment on your data other than to say that your AHI looks very good.  I will suggest that you change the layout of the data you post as described in the link below plus eliminate the Pie chart by selecting preferences in the file pull down menu, then select the appearance tab and uncheck the box for the pie chart. That makes more data available in the statistics section.

Those changes will help forum members to better evaluate your data.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Split night
(03-25-2017, 05:28 PM)Melman Wrote: I won't comment on your data other than to say that your AHI looks very good.  I will suggest that you change the layout of the data you post as described in the link below plus eliminate the Pie chart by selecting preferences in the file pull down menu, then select the appearance tab and uncheck the box for the pie chart. That makes more data available in the statistics section.

Those changes will help forum members to better evaluate your data.

I appreciate your comment, I listed the data as prescribed in the instructions with a slight change to include the period in issue, AHI
I shall in future no include the pie chart..

as prescribed:
  • Event Flags
  • Flow Rate
  • Pressure
  • Leak Rate
  • Snore
  • Flow Limit

as posted:
  • Event Flags
  • Flow Rate
  • Pressure
  • Leak Rate
  • AHI
... Philip
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 65 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [split] Doctor won't help improve Vauto settings JohnCondor 7 526 02-19-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Central and Complex apneas with CPAP JohnCondor 3 281 02-16-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split]Innisfree - Therapy Thread Innisfree 1 232 01-09-2024, 07:56 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [split] Need help with Clear Airway Events. rizlah 11 872 09-12-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: rizlah
  [split] GoodSleepHunting Therapy Thrapy Thread GoodSleepHunting 3 439 09-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [split] Wellue O2Ring Questions NelsonM 4 539 07-05-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.