Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Spo2 data
Question 
I have a CMS50D+ Pulse ox and am trying to import the data to my macbook Air. I see that my laptop recognises the usb cable but when I try to import it sleepyhead says to select upload on the device? I cannot find an option for upload on the device. Please any advice would be great. I am really frustrated!
Cheers
CoffeeCoolDont-know
Ginny
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(08-27-2015, 05:41 PM)Maternity Angel Wrote: I have a CMS50D+ Pulse ox and am trying to import the data to my macbook Air. I see that my laptop recognises the usb cable but when I try to import it sleepyhead says to select upload on the device? I cannot find an option for upload on the device. Please any advice would be great. I am really frustrated!
Cheers

Ok For some reason after trying many times it finally connected! But can someone tell me if the O2 data is displayed in graph from on the sleepyhead or just in statistics? It says my lowest sat was 42% How do I find out when that was?
Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Maternity Angel,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your questions and much success to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Night sweats, SpO2 drops, insomnia, low temp 96.7F MyronH 13 256 Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Last Post: MyronH
  newbie need help checking SpO2 graphs mavs88 3 167 05-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: dmeRT
  [Equipment] SPO2 earclip for CMS50I Aonar Maoir 2 160 05-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Aonar Maoir
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 240 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  SpO2 vs CPAP data in Sleepyhead Albercook 3 203 04-20-2018, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Albercook
  Pulse oximeter (SpO2) safe to use every night? MyronH 4 308 04-18-2018, 02:29 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  HELP! - A lot of CA's tonight with low SpO2 MyronH 16 635 03-28-2018, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider