Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Starting OSA Therapy Tomorrow Night
RE: Starting OSA Therapy Tomorrow Night
Your therapy is really starting to settle nicely, and this is a fantastic result. I don't see a significant advantage in making changes at this time, but eventually would like to see you increase minimum pressure to 7.0 and EPR to 3. The objective will be to further reduce flow limitations and pressure fluctuations. Keep with the 6 to 10 a couple more nights, then try the 7-10 EPR 3.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider!! I really appreciate everything. I will keep posting my data and if all remains the same make the changes Monday night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is my data from last night. I did not change any humidity settings but had some water in the mask which caused my mouth to come un-taped and I fell asleep before the main event boxing I wanted to watch. LOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Time to move it up to 7-10 with EPR 3. I use a fleece cover on my heated tube (snugglehose) that I got on Amazon. I have never had any condensation, and the tube is softer against my face and skin when it contacts.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider!! I have made the changes and I bought the tube cover after the last rainforest in my mask incident. Thanks again for the info/recommendations and support.

Brian
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is last nights data after making/applying changes. I got the Resmed tubing wrap today and hoping that will assist in keeping the rainforest out of my mask. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Here is my data for Monday and Tuesday. How are my results??

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,072 Yesterday, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 169 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 254 Yesterday, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,268 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,360 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 967 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 26 816 03-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Last Post: jakespeare65

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.