Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Starting Treatment - APAP Settings/First Night Results
RE: Starting Treatment - APAP Settings/First Night Results
After getting up to use the restroom, I specifically slept on my side, though I woke up several times when doing so and had to turn over to the other side. I will try to be more conscientious about sleeping on my side instead of back (or previously my stomach, which was my goto), but I do wake up often when doing so due to my arm falling asleep and general discomfort.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Starting Treatment - APAP Settings/First Night Results
Personally,

I would increase the pressure 9-10. Because you are using a full face mask, try keeping the EPAP pressure at 7 or above either by decreasing EPR or increasing pressure. Make adjustments 1 cm at a time.

I am hoping this will keep you from getting arousals which may waken you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 60 03-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 535 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 134 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 90 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 374 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 123 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.