Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Statistics Page Selections
Question 
Statistics Page Selections
When I was experimenting with changes to treatment modes in mt new Airsense 10, It would have been convenient if I could have specified a selection of the time period on the Statistics page.  The Overview page already has prebuilt selections for 3 months, 6 months, etc. and a Custom option to allow setting Start and End dates.  Is it practical to add such a selection to the Statistics Page?
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Statistics Page Selections
(09-16-2020, 08:17 PM)becker44a Wrote: When I was experimenting with changes to treatment modes in mt new Airsense 10, It would have been convenient if I could have specified a selection of the time period on the Statistics page.  The Overview page already has prebuilt selections for 3 months, 6 months, etc. and a Custom option to allow setting Start and End dates.  Is it practical to add such a selection to the Statistics Page?

That is on our list of desired features (and has been for some time!).
The current version of OSCAR is 1.2.0.  We recommend upgrading from any earlier version.

Useful links
Download OSCAR
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Statistics Page Selections
(09-16-2020, 09:26 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: That is on our list of desired features (and has been for some time!).

Ok, thanks.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Statistics Page becker44a 14 269 09-08-2020, 03:29 PM
Last Post: becker44a
  Statistics not the same as Overview Heliop 13 471 06-17-2020, 03:10 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Oscar reporting questions Daily vs Statistics Oximetry snowydon 0 178 06-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Last Post: snowydon
  Daily Page Rendering Beowulf9 3 199 05-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Beowulf9
  Statistics display suggestions or bug report dr.wise 5 266 05-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request [resolved, see post #3] Dormeo 2 389 05-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Idea OSCAR Statistics page - Flow Limit stats? becker44a 0 211 04-26-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: becker44a

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.