Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Statistics Tab - Overview Tab
Statistics Tab - Overview Tab
Looked through some of the user threads after a search and didn't see these questions.  

Question 1
On the Statistics Tab/page is a section with the heading "Changes to Prescription Settings".  Under this heading is a long list of "First", "Last", "Days", etc. listed.  What exactly are these dates?  What is changing?  Some lines are labeled "CPAP" and some are labeled "APAP (Variable)".  

I have made zero changes to my CPAP machine other than adjusting the humidity setting a couple of times early on in my treatment.  I'm at 109 days with 100% compliance (except one night with less than four hours of sleep) and have not had my doctor nor the machine supplier touch the machine.  Just wondering.

Question 2
On the Overview Tab/page the bar graph for "Pressure" is missing about 20% of the dates.  I have the "Range" setting at the bottom of the page set on "Everything" and have tried the other optional settings also.  All other bar graphs are showing all days usage with rare exception.  Software glitch?  The line graphs on the "Daily" page shows pressure readings for all days.   

Thanks in advance....
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Statistics Tab - Overview Tab
Fatdeluxe here... Forgot to mention that I'm using OSCAR software!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 281 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 410 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 584 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 562 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 759 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.