Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Statistics display suggestions or bug report
Statistics display suggestions or bug report
Please find attached a couple of screenshots showing the following issues.

I'm a new user of Oscar and only worked a little with Sleepyhead previously. But I think I see a couple of issues that would probably be easy to fix.

Both relate to Changes to Prescription Settings on the Statistics page.

The first row shows the most recent change, but the number of days displayed is 1, instead of the number from that date until the present or until the most recent data available.

Second, in that same section, the AHI and FL columns don't appear to be averages for the period of time at each setting. I'm a physician and epidemiologist. My sense is that these averages would be the most useful kind of measure to display here.

Thanks very much for considering these possible options for further improvement of this excellent system.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Statistics display suggestions or bug report
>>>The first row shows the most recent change, but the number of days displayed is 1, instead of the number from that date until the present or until the most recent data available.

In both attachments, there was a Pressure change just on that one day, so one day is correct.

I'm not sure how the averages are calculated for the other fields - someone else may comment on that.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2020, 07:58 AM)pholynyk Wrote: >>>The first row shows the most recent change, but the number of days displayed is 1, instead of the number from that date until the present or until the most recent data available.

In both attachments, there was a Pressure change just on that one day, so one day is correct.

I'm not sure how the averages are calculated for the other fields - someone else may comment on that.

Thanks. I see the title on one of the screen shots showing that the data ran only through April 18, so my concern was misplaced. The real issue is why the data import didn't run through April 30, when I imported the data from my SD card and ran the report.

Let's try it today. 

Good news. The import worked fine, the data now displays through May 5, and the AHI column for the last 2 days, since my most recent prescription change, does indeed show the average of those two days' values.

I have no idea why my import from the SD card on April 30 only brought in data through April 18, but if the problem doesn't recur, let's forget about it.

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI, you didn't find the SD card zipper because you are running 1.0.1, the original version, Many changes have been made in the newer version 1.1.0 that you can download from OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I'll update now.
Post Reply Post Reply
AHI is calculated as total number of events / total number of hours the machine reported for the period. The period may be a day on the Daily page, all the days a machine setting had the same value on the Statistics page, etc. Individual indices are calculated the same way.

Flow limits are handled similarly.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 163 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,479 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 284 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,285 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 663 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.