Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request [resolved, see post #3]
Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request [resolved, see post #3]
In the Oscar release thread, I noted these issues with the Statistics page:

The AHI under Changes to Machine Settings are too high, the numbers of days at each setting are incorrect, the pressures listed are incorrect, and the dates for starting/stopping each setting are erratic.  The dates under Machine information are correct.

Bonjour requested a new thread with a screenshot.  I include a screenshot of the overview page, set to everything, for comparison purposes.  (All data there is correct.)

I'm afraid these may be too small to read, but let's see.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=22311]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=22310]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request
One thing that could be causing this is the (historical and terrible) way OSCAR handles summarizing settings for a day: it uses a time-weighted average. This, of course, would not correspond to any particular setting on a giving day, and you can imagine the havoc it wreaks when you use the time-weighted average of a CPAP mode.

If that's what's happening here, then fixing it will probably need to wait until the next version, since there are countless places where this kind of calculation is being improperly used.

But I'll let Phil weigh in on the specifics, since he's more familiar with the Resmed loader.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Statistics page glitches, per Bonjour's request
Aha, problem solved. I followed the directions here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid348605

Post #116 by GuySharf

Here's the process, per GS:

With Oscar NOT running, go to your profile directory (Documents/OSCAR_Data/Profiles/yourprofilename -- or wherever you named and placed your OSCAR data directory) and you will see a file named rxchanges.cache. Rename the file to old-rxchanges.cache. (Use rename rather than delete just in case we need to look at the old file.) Start Oscar and open your profile. Oscar will rebuild the list of machine changes and it should now be correct.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 280 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 285 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 281 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 584 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,490 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.