Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Statistics page not showing previous month data
RE: Statistics page not showing previous month data
Tried what you recommended crimson nape but still no previous months statistics showing up.
Is it possible it is related to the aircuve 10 that I am presently using?  I previously had airsense 10 autoset and never had this problem.  
Thanks for helping me try and resolve this problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
I went back in your posts and saw that you are using version 1.0.0beta-2. The Aircurve has a modifies file structure compared to the Airsense's. Download version 1.1.0 and give it a try. I believe this version might help. Version 1.1.0 uses a different database structure than your current version so it will create a different data folder.

Here is the link: http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/

Post your result so we will know if and how to help the person with this problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again for your help.  Installed the new version unfortunately still not showing the previous months on the statistics page.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, Toot!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Anyone else have any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
After re-reading this thread again, I have more questions.  When did you switch to the AC10 from the AS10?  Did you combine both machine's data into one user's profile or did you setup different profiles for each machine?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Crimson Nape for trying to help me solve this problem.  I did switch from the AS10  to the aircurve 10,and I opened up a new profile for the new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson Nape, I switched over to the aircurve on 11/12/2018.  In the statistics page it should show the data from Nov and Dec. but only showing it up for Jan. as you can see from my screenshot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a thought and maybe someone can answer this,maybe it's the aircurve that for some reason  doesn't  report this.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using Sleepyhead 1.0.0 Beta 2 and 1.1.0 and have statistics and overview screens in both with the Aircurve 10.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 278 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 308 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 350 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 344 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,699 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 335 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 332 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.