Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Still cannot read card data for Sleepyhead (PR System One REMstar 60 Series)
Still cannot read card data for Sleepyhead (PR System One REMstar 60 Series)
I'm sorry, but I just put the card into the reader, plugged into the computer and told Sleepyhead to import the data and it says "No Card Data Available." I did not see any type of locking mechanism on the card, either. What to do?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still cannot read card data for Sleepyhead
I just tried the card from the old CPAP and I brought the compliance info up perfectly. Still no luck with the auto data cardSad The Sleephead screen says "NO CPAP MACHINE DATA IMPORTED"
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2012, 10:27 AM)Jenny Wrote: I just tried the card from the old CPAP and I brought the compliance info up perfectly. Still no luck with the auto data cardSad The Sleephead screen says "NO CPAP MACHINE DATA IMPORTED"

Is it compatable with your machine? I run a Resmed S8 and have to use ResScan for my data and Sleepyhead for my oximeter, worth checking.

Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe someone can shed some light on this, but I think these new PR System One REMstar 60 series machines may not be compatible with any existing software packages, either the commercial EncoreViewer or the open-source SleepyHead (at least not with the current versions of those packages).

From reading about the specs, the older PR System One REMstar Auto is compatible with EncoreViewer 2.0, but it doesn't say that the newer PR System One REMstar 60 Series Auto is compatible with EncoreViewer 2.0.

Also, if anyone has a Clinican Setup Manual for the new PR 60 Series machines, please email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com so we can make them available to other members.

Thanks. Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2012, 10:41 AM)Gazby Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 10:27 AM)Jenny Wrote: I just tried the card from the old CPAP and I brought the compliance info up perfectly. Still no luck with the auto data cardSad The Sleephead screen says "NO CPAP MACHINE DATA IMPORTED"

Is it compatable with your machine? I run a Resmed S8 and have to use ResScan for my data and Sleepyhead for my oximeter, worth checking.

Thanks for your reply. But I thought all I needed was Sleepyhead? I posted this same question all few days ago and was told to just get a reader and Sleepyhead software. Hopefully someone will chime in soon because I am so annoyed at myself for not being able to gauge anything meaningful.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2012, 11:45 AM)Jenny Wrote: Thanks for your reply. But I thought all I needed was Sleepyhead? I posted this same question all few days ago and was told to just get a reader and Sleepyhead software. Hopefully someone will chime in soon because I am so annoyed at myself for not being able to gauge anything meaningful.

These Series 60s are brand new machines, (new on the market) so I'm not even sure if anyone knows at this point whether they are compatible with SleepyHead or not. I'm hopeful that Mark (the creator of SleepyHead) will eventually update the software to work with these new Series 60 machines, but it may take a couple months or so for that to happen.

The main reason I thought that they might not be compatible is because in the specs, they don't list it as being compatible with Respironics' own software (EncoreViewer), while the previous version (the older PR System One units) are compatible with EncoreViewer... Dont-know

Anyone know for certain on this?

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still cannot read card data for Sleepyhead (PR System One REMstar 60 Series)
Jenny, does your card look like this?:

[Image: SD_memory-lock.jpg]

If that's the card you have, there is a sliding "lock" on the left side of the card. When moved downward to the "lock" position, data can be read from the card, but new data cannot be written to the card. When moved up to the "unlocked" position, data can be either read or written to the card. When used in conjunction with a data-recording CPAP machine, it is important to make certain that the SD card remains in the "unlocked" position so the machine can record patient data to the memory card.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Still cannot read card data for Sleepyhead (PR System One REMstar 60 Series)
(03-20-2012, 12:35 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Jenny, does your card look like this?:

If that's the card you have, there is a sliding "lock" on the left side of the card. When moved downward to the "lock" position, data can be read from the card, but new data cannot be written to the card. When moved up to the "unlocked" position, data can be either read or written to the card. When used in conjunction with a data-recording CPAP machine, it is important to make certain that the SD card remains in the "unlocked" position so the machine can record patient data to the memory card.

No--it doesn't look like that. it says Philips Respironics
Reorder: Lexar

What do you think?

P.S. I just mailed the guide

Post Reply Post Reply
the nicest feature of supplier 6 is their live chat line that is usually on. i just chatted with a tech guy. he said they were expecting an updated encore program for this machine in the second quarter 2012 which is the april-may-june time frame. so i'll keep an eye on their download place. he also said from everything he sees, he don't see a reason it won't work with encore viewer as is. they have encore viewer 2 v 2.0 (32 bit) and encore pro 2 v 2.5 (32 and 64 bits). not sure what we have.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2012, 01:26 PM)Jenny Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 12:35 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Jenny, does your card look like this?:

No--it doesn't look like that. it says Philips Respironics
Reorder: Lexar

What do you think?

P.S. I just mailed the guide

different mfg will say different things, what about the lock?
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 5 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 807 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 288 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Archive SD card data txrpls 3 802 12-18-2023, 07:11 PM
Last Post: txrpls
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.