Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP
RE: Still very tired every day even after 8 hours sleep with CPAP
(06-12-2022, 12:45 PM)Moemah123 Wrote: Hi Topdba,

I was going through thread and have some similar issues. Mind if I ask what oxygen supplement do you use? Is it hooked to your cpap or how do you use it?

Hi Moemah123,

I bought a Philips Respironics Compact EverFlo Q OPI Ultra-Quiet 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator machine and a CPAP oxygen adaptor. It’s pretty easy to setup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2022, 01:32 PM)topdba7 Wrote: Hi Moemah123,

I bought a Philips Respironics Compact EverFlo Q OPI Ultra-Quiet 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator machine and a CPAP oxygen adaptor. It’s pretty easy to setup.

Thank you so much. Do you feel it has given you some benefit compared to before? Did you have low oxygen levels or how was it recommended to you? Thanks once again!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2022, 03:00 PM)Moemah123 Wrote: Thank you so much. Do you feel it has given you some benefit compared to before? Did you have low oxygen levels or how was it recommended to you? Thanks once again!

Before using oxygen supplement, my O2 levels were in 90 - 94 range during the time I was sleeping. After using oxygen supplement, my O2 levels are in 97-99 range. Nobody recommended oxygen concentrator to me. I bought an aftermarket oxygen concentrator, no prescription was required.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Recently, I wake up every 1 hour for no reason during sleeping, get up extremely tired, and have to take 2 -3 naps during the day. I have attached the OSCAR reports. Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Felt much better last night after increased the PS to 4.6, and adjusted EPAP=6.8,  IPAP to 13.8. Got first 4 hour sleep without waking up, then the next 4 hour still waked up a few times. Hope it will getting better. I have attached the OSCAR report chart, hope some expert could help out.

Thanks,
topdba7

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 57 2 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 194 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 172 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Needing help fixing my sleep with cpap nunogarcia 2 161 03-22-2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 178 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.