Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Storage Wars (YUUUUUUP)
What can I say about this program apart from "Loving it" never miss it when its on and love the chaps doing the bidding, Barry and Jarrod are great and the Yuup guy is so arragant lol Does anyone else watch this. I think the reason it does so well in the uk as we dont have lock ups or storage like this apart from our garages at home.
I've watched the show many times; but after a while it gets old and boring. Sad

If you don't have these units in the UK, what do you do with your excess property that you no longer have room for? Huh

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(05-02-2012, 04:54 PM)bobg1946 Wrote: I've watched the show many times; but after a while it gets old and boring. Sad

If you don't have these units in the UK, what do you do with your excess property that you no longer have room for? Huh

We dont have excess Laugh-a-lot

I've seen it. They've just started showing it's spin off "Storage Wars: Texas" here, but I'm finding it very hard to get into. And YUUUUP, I hate that Dave bloke as well!
(05-02-2012, 08:19 PM)Surly Wrote: I've seen it. They've just started showing it's spin off "Storage Wars: Texas" here, but I'm finding it very hard to get into. And YUUUUP, I hate that Dave bloke as well!

Yes we have that texas Rubbish aswell it just aint the same without jerrod and Barry etc. Bring back the boys Big Grin

I don't like and or watch Storage Wars. I am addicted to Auction Hunters. It's more interesting and stays out of the personal lives of the guys.
This post is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and 
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way 
are to be considered flaws or defects.

My bird feeder is the closest I will get to a reality show!

Those mourning doves are the least graceful of birds. And blue jays are rude! Finches hiss at each other.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.