Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Strange Graph in Sleephead and other questions
Strange Graph in Sleephead and other questions
Hi, I'm on the 1st week of my CPAP trial and have discovered Sleepyhead before going back to see the technician tomorrow. I think my clock is an hour out but pretty sure I got up, put the nasal pillow on side table and left my wife to have a sleep in. Why all the events after 7:09am (as per graph). The machine is a Phillips System One 60 Series. The other mornings I've remembered to turn the power off so my data/graphs end pretty much after I woke up. This graph seemed to run for another 2.5 hrs before the machine decided I'd left the room!

[attachment=2209]
(if the graph doesn't show, something went wrong.. but basically the flow rate stops but there are still events shown for the rest of the graph)

Another thing I can't understand is why Sleephead won't load my last nights data in. On the SD card there are 6 data files (I'm basing this on the size of the files) but it's only loaded 5 and is missing the one from last night.

Thanks in advance for any of your thoughts, I'll check back in the morning before heading off to have my appointment with the techy guy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Strange Graph in Sleephead and other questions
Since no one else has jumped in, I'll throw out a wild guess. To me, it looks like your some of the flag times got offset by about 2 to 3 hours, and the sleep time extended by that, as well. I have no idea how that could happen except through a machine error, either writing the data by the CPAP machine, or reading it on the computer.
My only suggestion is to delete the day's data and re-import it. First select the day in the 'Daily' tab, then go to the 'Data' menu, drop down to 'Advanced', and select 'Purge Current Selected Day'. Then go back to the welcome page and re-import your data.
Beyond that, I don't know what to suggest.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Strange Graph in Sleephead and other questions
Thanks for the suggestion. I reloaded the day but still shows the same graph, so most likely CPAP machine related. Will be interesting to see if the technician says anything about it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 463 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 842 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,965 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,213 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.