Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir App?
MyAir App?
So I can't download the MyAir app in the UK because.... Dont-know

I've tried regional workarounds to no avail.

I'm thinking if someone happens to have a copy of the apk file they're willing to share, perhaps this will work?

Thanks!

JAmie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir App?
If your machine does not connect to the myAir network via cellular or if you have no cellular service, it won't work. Perhaps you could check with local myAir users to see if the service is offered in your area.

Check your country here -- https://myair.resmed.eu/country-selection
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyAir App / OSCAR - looking for thoughts - Help! DaveHirschler 5 28 46 minutes ago
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 240 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 198 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  MyAir: What does score_detail_score_components_usage_score mean? tottbjorn 2 681 06-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: tottbjorn
  MyAir Recording Mask Off Events a.paul 2 986 05-15-2022, 09:57 AM
Last Post: a.paul
  MyAir - download .cs . to creat spreadsheet. Expat31 11 2,126 02-13-2022, 01:10 PM
Last Post: SleepyCPAP
Question OSCAR Showing Different Usage Hours than MyAir BunHead 2 845 01-22-2022, 11:06 AM
Last Post: BunHead

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.