Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Stuck in a loop trying to get to main apnea board forum page
RE: Stuck in a loop trying to get to main apnea board forum page
(11-15-2015, 10:29 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Cate, no one else has reported anything like this, so I'm not sure what is going on, but it sounds to me like something is goofy with your iPad. Can you somehow try clearing all your browser history and cookies and such?

If you do a google search for "iPad redirect" there seems to be others having similar issues.

You're right SuperSleeper, there are lots of things if you google iPad redirect. Some naming it a redirect virus. Not sure if it's a virus especially being an iOS product, but I am aware that they are not incapable of such things.

Anyway, your very common sense suggestion which I admit did not occur to me to do, was to clear all history and website data. This did in fact seem to work. THANKS!! I have my fingers crossed that it was something that simple, but time will tell if it recurs. Then I might be inclined to start thinking virus...

Thanks again!

APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intellipap web page Thanassis 2 255 02-25-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 278 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
Question Statistics page, changes to device settings area, FL always shows 0.00? DancesWithCats 1 261 01-19-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Statistics Page SingingWolf 4 563 11-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Last Post: SingingWolf
  Stuck in previous pressure settings. ejbpesca 9 934 10-16-2023, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  OSCAR stuck on opening kenhh 2 531 10-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.