Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Stuffy Nose - seeking advice
zonk Wrote:Hi Steven
Thanks for the warning , this guy had it done for the 3rd time without consent and the ENT botched the job and this is a quote :

On March 3rd I saw the ENT and a terrible thing happened. Right there in the office without really me giving my consent he performed a third turbinate reduction. I was very unsure about it given that I had had it done twice in the past but he assured me it was safe. He was very aggressive and during the procedure burned a hole right though the musosa in my left nostril. In the end the procedure should have never been done and has left me with a terrible condition called Empty Nose Syndrome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice on NightShift SleepMelb 4 88 2 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Just diagnosed but headed back for 2nd study. Advice? Piggles 59 1,568 3 hours ago
Last Post: tuckman
  Dreamstation Auto User Need Advice Etchris 11 584 Yesterday, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Etchris
  Using nasal pillows with cold sores in nose? sleepytimegal 7 203 01-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: sleepytimegal
Question First data download and need advice shylock31 16 420 01-14-2017, 06:34 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Need some help and advice for my wife doncaruana 35 923 01-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] New Script for APAP. Advice Welcome spholl01 5 290 12-31-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: chill