Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Successful Mask Fix
Successful Mask Fix
I use a Pilairo mask, and where the air hose goes into the mask there as an angled, hard swivel joint. This joint started leaking air and it was blowing on my eyes and face. Not a lot, but the constant breeze was uncomfortable. So I took a thin rubber band, tripled it up and put it around the hose, down in the joint right where it leaked. This fixed it perfectly. Ya!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Successful Mask Fix
Nice. Nothing like a DIY fix that goes right. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I guess these masks have a limited life. Today the pillow part blew a hole in it. So the connection is worn out and the pillow is blown. This is after 8 weeks or so. not exactly the lifespan I was hoping for...
Post Reply Post Reply
hmm. I've had mine about the same time and no issues yet. However, yes, it doesn't have a long lifespan. I believe my DME said to replace the mask about every 3 months. In reality it's the seals that need to be replaced. In most cases! If the swivel connection has gone bye bye, I am inclined to believe it is a defect.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Is there any warranty on them?
Post Reply Post Reply
The typical warranty for masks is for 90 days.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 51 Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  [Equipment] Successful equipment modification tcurran 8 552 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] "successful" treatment! - but still tired, oversleeping, brain fog squeakybeans 26 2,164 08-26-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: squeakybeans
  Oscar analysis - Excessive sleepiness after successful therapy jesslarsen21 3 628 06-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Searching for successful treatment of PLMD Sleepcycle 2 553 05-24-2023, 09:57 AM
Last Post: sttebr
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,209 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.