Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamwear nasal mask vs new N30 . WOW !
RE: Dreamwear nasal mask vs new N30 . WOW !
Is this on Amazon? If so can you provide a link?
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon only has the N30i model now. The N30 is new.. I suppose you would have to find it elsewhere for now.
Post Reply Post Reply
Providing a link to an item on Amazon would violate board rules. I would suggest that you search using "Resmed N30". Please don't overlook the vendors on our Supplier List. Several have masks on sale. Supplier #26 has the AirFit N30i on sale as I write this.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.. just a note that the N30I is not the same..
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a Dreamwear user and love that the tube is off the top of my head rather than the front. That is fascinating that your stats dropped and you had less morning inertia with the alternative mask.

Does anyone have any ideas why the two different masks of similar style would yield different results? The obvious are comfort, fit and leaks but I'm curious if there is more to it.

Regards,
Damian.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have read  a few helpful articles. I try to figure out the resources before asking.  I think this resource will be invaluable if I can navigate it. 
I could not figure out some pretty basic tools.... like how to set up my own thread.  
I did  reset my APAP  and downloaded Oscar, have to get a SD card reader  as  I only have a micro PC port. then navigate  Oscar data.

If my sleep study reports are printed,  do I  scan to submit it ?
They refused to even print the data from a recent Titration. I then delivered to the hospital a Medical Release request with no result.

I  think this is an amazing board.  but  I do not know how to "Put all this in your own thread along with full redacted copies, not just summaries of your sleep studies".

Some things are not intuitive if you are not an engineer or Computer science major.  
 I excel at common sense and asking questions.

I am researching but will revisit after Oscar data is generated.

Masks ( dreamwear under nose cushion) reads 100 % fit even if it moves in the night. 
 DME says mask is fine dont change..... 
I have  7-10 AHI etc.
Once I upload data to Oscar I will have a better idea of what to concentrate on for  my "sleep hygiene" issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
Shulamet - To start your own thread:
  1. Go to the Main Forum.  (http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/index.php)
  2. Select the Forum that best matches the topic of your thread. (Don't worry if you are uncertain, a post or thread can always be moved to another forum.)
    • Main - CPAP and CPAP related
    • Software Support - Sleep analysis and data download software
    • Product Review - Posting a review of a machine, mask or other product reviews
    • Off-Topic - Any topic not related to CPAP and doesn't fit under the sections above, like chit-chat.
    • Commercial - To post non-prescription commercial and/or non-prescription "For Sale" items or external links that are sleep related.
  3. On the right of each Forum, above the teal green title ribbon, you will see, "New Thread".
  4. Click on the "New Thread" and start your thread by using a very descriptive title.  Do not use something titles like,  "Please help" or "Problems".  
  5. Enter your post and select the "Preview Post" option at the bottom to review your post your proper layout and to see if it conveys the thought(s) you with to express.  If not, modifiy your post and preview again.
  6.  Repeat the above step as many times as needed.
  7.  When satisfied, click on "Post Reply."

That's it!

Also, you can find this and other help in the Member account area. (http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-M...Help-Forum)
Your request would be in the "How Do I ..."  (http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-How-to-HOW-DO-I)
under: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...New-Thread
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 99 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 322 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,080 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Mask(s) to use after nasal surgery? Wonderlight 17 4,225 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtFire61
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 295 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 787 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 340 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.