Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suggestion for new Sleepyhead release
Suggestion for new Sleepyhead release
Hi all,

Now after all these years of being on CPAP I am finally starting to actually read what is n the sleepyhead graphs rather than just mindlessly upload the data from by machine.

I also use a fitbit and keep a track of my sleep patterns. What i would ove in upcoming versions of Sleepyhead is the ability to place vertical markers into the graphs.

I want to reconcile the Fitbit sleep information with that of my true output in Sleepyhead and to make it easier if i could put vertical markers in the graphs at the start of different sleep cycles acording to the fit bit data I feel I can get a better under standing of reading various cycles directly from the graphs.

Cheers
Rainsey
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suggestion for new Sleepyhead release
That sounds like it would be helpful for you. I don't envision that ever being something I would need so I'm not sure I would "vote" to add it to a SH wish list, but I do hope that you get satisfaction.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Suggestion for new Sleepyhead release
In the mean time you could just print screen and draw your own lines.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Increase time reminder shows when closing OSCAR DaveInDenver 2 423 08-18-2023, 04:32 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver
  OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab JimInPT 0 391 01-02-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: JimInPT
  SPo2/ OSCAR suggestion cberistain 3 608 12-21-2021, 10:08 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version] Gideon 140 13,490 10-30-2020, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar question/suggestion clintber 2 699 03-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: clintber
  OSCAR suggestion - Portable App Damiansd 6 1,068 02-20-2020, 02:54 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR suggestion - API integration (Long term) Damiansd 3 818 02-20-2020, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.