Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suggestions for a chin strap??
I searched the forum regarding chin straps to get some feedback on chin straps. One post suggested a ruby, though there are several ruby designs. Does anyone have any suggestions for a chin strap for use with nasal pillows??
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2015, 09:47 AM)ckingzzzs Wrote: I searched the forum regarding chin straps to get some feedback on chin straps. One post suggested a ruby, though there are several ruby designs. Does anyone have any suggestions for a chin strap for use with nasal pillows??

I like the Pap Cap because it's all cotton and adjustable. It's pretty much a personal preference, however.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased my Ruby style chin strap from Supplier #1 and am very happy with it. It's the first one that has worked for me.

It can be frustrating finding the right one but this one is it for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-25-2015, 09:47 AM)ckingzzzs Wrote: I searched the forum regarding chin straps to get some feedback on chin straps. One post suggested a ruby, though there are several ruby designs. Does anyone have any suggestions for a chin strap for use with nasal pillows??

Ruby Adjustable chinstrap
[Image: puresom-headgear_5_RD_0115-0040.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
#CHN1020 is what I purchased through Supplier #1. It has the extension strap.
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you check the review section?
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-O...ct-Reviews

As for the "Ruby-like" from Supplier 1, I found that chin seam to be a major PITA.

The PapCap is great for lip leaking but can move out of place easily.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the board and using a cpap need suggestions bigpapa7272 23 513 02-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Melman
  CPAP Mask strap causing irritation sjishan 4 234 01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Sad Bad cold and CPAP suggestions? 3Shewols8 3 288 01-04-2017, 09:47 PM
  Last 6 months overview suggestions dwd1249 3 219 01-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Beej
Gross Strap marks on the face Russatrice 18 1,091 12-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Suggestions on a postcard.... Alterastro 10 455 12-23-2016, 05:24 PM
  Soft cervical collar: a tip for mouth breathing and chin tucking Visitor 44 4,555 12-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: PaytonA