Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
Hello folks,
This is random and sarcastically funny. I'm not intending this to offend nor make fun of anyone except maybe myself. I was thinking of the info on the Apnea Board, about breathing, machine settings, types, etc.

Just random thoughts after my morning-ish  Coffee . 
A new random thought filled a blank spot on the brain, "Is there an xPap theme song?"
"Yes there is." I answered myself.  Oh-jeez I've already said I talk to myself, and too much would be the 2nd opinion.

OK, here's my nominee for xPap therapy theme song: "Every Breath You Take" by the group The Police.

Comments and opinions?
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, given the movement to have "smart devices" where "THEY" can track everything, everywhere, all the time... and the implementation of DMEs having the ability to wirelesses monitor, track and change your CPAP therapy without you being actively notified, I'd say that song is probably appropriate, given the words:  "Every breath you take..." and "I'll be watching you".
Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Too true. Nice spring weather here in PA. Really like this time of year. Have a great day.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply

The first song that popped in my mind is this classic by the Hollies:
The Air That I Breathe
Post Reply Post Reply
like Another great example.

A few more from me:

Breathe by Pink Floyd
Take my breath Away by Berlin

You get a  Coffee Coffee Coffee score BTW

Random grumble: evaluation for a back injury via Aqua Therapy caused back pain to increase. If therapist had said "No pain, no gain" I'd likely helped her find out about the truth of that saying... Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
A couple of more good tunes:

Pearl Jam: Just Breathe

Faith Hill:  Breathe
Post Reply Post Reply

More good examples.  A great evening to all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Wow! The '70s look. I was wearing hand me down red white and blue checkered jeans in the mid '70s!  Oh-jeez

OK to people who talk normally, these could or should be called plaid pants....sorry but I'm scarred for life because of these...But at least I did have pants, which is better than not....
Post Reply Post Reply

Lot of great songs by different artists with the similar title name.  I just remembered this one by one of my favourite bands-

Collective Soul:  Breathe
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,042 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2