Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
Hmm new artist to me. I typically listen to classical music now.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I typically listen to classical music now.

How about Air on a G String?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOgqZdztGY
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Very good musical selection there. Classical and some jazz get my votes today. Used to be hard rock, heavy metal, long hair rock stuff. Now I can't stand that, mostly due to the vulgar language, but also as I've got hearing loss in part due to above rock at super loud volumes, it's no longer enjoyable. Tinnitus involved right at 2kHz at 55-60 dB takes away something as well in that instrumental music is far more enjoyable listening than anything with vocals for me.

FWIW during rock loving days, hated classical and jazz including Kenny G. Now it's the opposite. Love his instrumental stuff now.

Talk about random thought posts...happy Friday!  Coffee
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply

Classic Phil Collins with the infamous drums:  In The Air Tonight

Aforementioned was the Classic Pink Floyd tune.  I am a big fan of the group as well as the solo works.  David Gilmour can bend the Strat's strings like no other.  Some appropriate songs from his solo efforts:   
From "About Face"
-Love on the Air
-Until We Sleep

From the self-titled "David Gilmour:
-I Can't Breathe Anymore

From "On an Island"
-Take a Breath

I was tooling around with appropriate words related to this subject on Y-tube... found this one, don not know anything about the artist but sort of a jazzy feel and very listenable.   It almost sounds as if there are"skips" in the song but it is part of the redition.  The first one is the radio version and the second link is the  extended version
Black Star:  Respiration
[/url]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwDhX88Dp94]
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting thoughts/direction on songs. Kinda amazing how one small comment gets the mental gears spinning. I find it very interesting.

Earns  Coffee Coffee CoffeeCoffee
So doc why can't I sleep? Hehe and just kidding. Days of large caffeine intake are over after bariatric sleeve surgery last September. Uh small amounts, well duh YES says I.
Post Reply Post Reply
How 'bout Breath of Life- Erasure ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Another good entry.  Coffee Coffee Happy Easter holiday to all.
Post Reply Post Reply
video:
Robert Plant - Little By Little

Little by little
The time goes
Little by little
The days pass by
Little by little
The air clears
Little by little
I can breathe again
I can breathe again
I can breathe again
I can breathe again

Post Reply Post Reply
I was thinking about, The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh).

Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

like they work for me.

Coffee Coffee Coffee  and a  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,024 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2