Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
OK... this might be stretching it a bit because I do not know if CPAP machines are actually an air "pump" or not...

Irrespective of that,  this classic by Jeff Beck comes to mind:
The Pump.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think we've gotta let this one count. Another thread where an xPap user was told by their DME not to adjust the xPap because it can blow their lungs up comes to mind.

Oh-jeez
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
How about "Stayin' Alive" by the BeeGees
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-01-2017, 02:15 AM)holden4th Wrote: How about "Stayin' Alive" by the BeeGees

Definitely makes sense because that's what this apnea therapy is all about. Great choice.  Coffee
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
"The Pump" definitely fits - the turbines in our machines use pretty much the same principles as the centrifugal pumps used in the municipal water supply I used to work at.
Post Reply Post Reply
An answer to this topic my friend could be this classic by Robert Zimmerman:
Blowing In The Wind
Post Reply Post Reply

Yep, this one counts. Why I didn't think of that one I'll never know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Like a rolling stone describes how I moved before my weight loss bariatric surgery. Hehe
Post Reply Post Reply

Happy Thursday AB

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,023 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2