Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
The blues tune "Blow Wind Blow" by Muddy Water might fit this theme, I prefer the Eric Clapton version:

Blow Wind Blow by Muddy Waters

Blow Wind Blow by Eric Clapton
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for reply delay, was busy day for me. Yes it's another great selection. Not sure which of the 2 is my preference though.   Eat-popcorn Coffee
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am a noob to all this CPAP stuff... this has been a very useful and informative website support Q/A group, this off-topic subforum keeps up my interest on this site to converse with others outside of all the jargon on the main page= good fun!

In reading the main page topics a common theme seems to be that of this "Sleepyhead software" for documenting one's sleeping progress.  I guess I need to look into getting this software program up and running for my own benefit- I currently do not use it but a fellow member recommended I look into it.... so I did,

In researching it as I do anything on which I want to learn, I will automatically go to the interweb and just type in the subject line.  I did that with keywords "sleepyhead" and what pops up-  a song titled "Sleepyhead"

My thought is that I had to click on this tune, see what it is all about and if not offensive post it here.  Not sure what genre this would be- it most certainly music appealing perhaps to different age group than me.  Not my cup of tea but it fits in with this thread subject.

"Sleepyhead" by Passion Pit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Cool. Glad I could help in some way. Sleepyhead is very useful, and also as you pointed out, is a song. Good successes on whatever therapy you require that we may assist in here.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another song for the Baby boomers

"Mr Sandman"
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:"Mr Sandman"

Or his mate Flacco Grin Grin Dielaughing Grin Grin
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-01-2017, 02:15 AM)holden4th Wrote: How about "Stayin' Alive" by the BeeGees

That's the first one that came to mind for me as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just heard a high school student at their spring concert do a Green Day song "Still Breathing".
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2017, 03:17 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
Quote:"Mr Sandman"

Or his mate Flacco  Grin   Grin  Dielaughing   Grin   Grin

That brings back some memories. A golden age of Aussie comedy. Remember Con the Fruiterer? There are so many more...
Post Reply Post Reply

Wow, I must be getting OldTimers...forgot about that one. Used to listen to it a lot too in the pickup truck with the bass turned up.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,042 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2