Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
(05-13-2017, 02:59 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Wow, I must be getting OldTimers...forgot about that one. Used to listen to it a lot too in the pickup truck with the bass turned up.

Oh wait...duh I'm thinking of Enter Sandman by Metallica...wow Dave off target a bit...excuse Dave a bit his drugs are wearing off...jk Mmmmaybe!
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Everyone of us with a smart phone can be tracked with a touch of a button. I say if you don't do something wrong, you have nothing to worry about. If you do something wrong, you need to learn how to not get caught. Huh Huh Huh 

This is what I'm talking about. I don't how true but interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj_UBLkCD78
"I say, you work eight hours, and you sleep eight hours - be sure they're not the same eight hours."

Post Reply Post Reply
Certainly not a song here but a group. Air Supply.
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply

(05-04-2017, 10:02 AM)S.L. Ping Beauty Wrote: The blues tune "Blow Wind Blow" by Muddy Water might fit this theme, I prefer the Eric Clapton version:

Blow Wind Blow by Muddy Waters

Blow Wind Blow by Eric Clapton

I happened to come across this version:
Same song interpreted by Dan Fogelberg. Pretty decent version! Guitarwork similar in style to EC on this one.
I was fortunate to have seen DF in the mid 80's before he passed.  Do not remember if he played this one.

Blow Wind Blow by Dan Fogelberg
Post Reply Post Reply
How about Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics.

I was a kid in the 80s, I remember seeing this video thinking about the weird imagery in their video - was it telling me something since they show her waking up a few times in the video - was she having apnea events?
Post Reply Post Reply
Third day of a seven day binge -Marilyn Manson.
Post Reply Post Reply

That's a great question. I somewhat remember the video mentioned, but not enough to have an answer. Given the song title, I'd venture it wasn't apnea events. To be fair, and as if I could prevent it anyway, I'll defer to others that have better memories than mine. Seems like my old Intel brain is a 486. I certainly do not have a newer i series. Self prescribed coffee coming up.
Coffee Coffee Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
For those with Aerophagia...

-- Rich
Download SleepyHead here
Organize SleepyHead Data
Post SleepyHead Data from Imgur

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sometimes when I exhale on the CPAP it feels like I am breathing  Against the Wind
Post Reply Post Reply

Wow, very good. Surprised I didn't remember that one.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,041 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2