Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suitable xPap theme song
Anyone remember this?

I think someone in the Philips Respironics marketing department does. Rolleyes Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah. Doesn't an xPap business make Dreamweaver masks or some similar accessories of that name?
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ohmy 
(10-09-2017, 02:11 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Yeah. Doesn't an xPap business make Dreamweaver masks or some similar accessories of that name?

Yeah, two groups of people that are probably kicking themselves right now Oh-jeez :
  • the marketing team at Philips Respironics for having been beaten to the punch for registering the trademark Dreamweaver™ by makers of ear and eye masks [commercial link removed - instead, search for "DreamWeaver sleep mask"]
  • Gary Wright, his management team and his estate, for failing to register the title of his song as a trademark as well as a copyright, so maybe he wouldn't still have to be touring 40+ years later after the 1975 release of his hit song, since he could now be just sitting back and cashing in all those royalty and licensing agreement checks. [commercial link removed - instead, search for "Gary Wright - the Dream Weaver"]
Then there are those who sort of weaseled in on the name, like Respironics did (DreamWear, DreamStation), with another approximation: the SleepWeaver CPAP masks [commercial link removed - instead, search for "SleepWeaver CPAP masks"]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Reminds me, wouldn't it be something like a goldmine to have patented the patent process? Every time someone patented something I get paid. Woohoo.

Yeah OK back to reality...
Sarcasm is a hobby of mine. I am not sarcastic on serious issues, implied or otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd nominate "Every Breath You Take" by the Police
Post Reply Post Reply
Sad 
(10-09-2017, 09:19 AM)Sheepish Wrote: Then there are those who sort of weaseled in on the name, like Respironics did (DreamWear, DreamStation), with another approximation: the SleepWeaver CPAP masks [commercial link removed - instead, search for "SleepWeaver CPAP masks"]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Oops My bad. The link was to the manufacturer website product page and they don't sell directly to customers, but elsewhere on the site there was a page about how to buy which did link to some various offsite online retailer options. Same for the musician's homepage.  Ohwell, I'll be more careful next time.
Post Reply Post Reply

THE song for PAP'ers is: UNDER PRESSURE by David Bowie
Post Reply Post Reply
^^^  GoodOne

Here's another I found was surprisingly charming:

Post Reply Post Reply
With the amount of detailed information a data-capable CPAP machine collects on you while you sleep, oftentimes transmitting that data to who knows whom, here's an apt ditty that takes on a whole new meaning in that light. Unsure 

Ah, the '80s. Cool  If you think your CPAP headgear messes up your hair, try to imagine what kind of headgear these guys must have used to end up with those 'dos. Laugh-a-lot Great song, and a video that brings back memories of Friday Night Videos. Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't xPAP machines have... justMongo 3 1,042 12-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2