Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sullivan V Elite
Sullivan V Elite
I have a Sullivan V Elite machine which was issued in 1996 and I need to know if you can download the info and where can I find the program to download the data. Important to keeping my employment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sullivan V Elite
Hi Rebake50

Welcome

Go to "CPAP Setup Manuals" tab on top of that page, then go to section three, and there, you will get all information to download Manual for you CPAP and how to get softwares for data.

Good luck!

Au revoir!

Gustave Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Those old machines, I had a Sullivan, it was basically a leaf blower in a small box. I really don't think there is any available data for that one. I took mine into the doctors office last month, he saw it, and told me he couldn't even read the pressure anymore. He tried to peel off part of the bottom cushion to read total hours...was something like 27,000 or better.

Hope everything works out for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rebake50,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2013, 05:29 AM)Bobshouse Wrote: Those old machines, I had a Sullivan, it was basically a leaf blower in a small box. I really don't think there is any available data for that one. I took mine into the doctors office last month, he saw it, and told me he couldn't even read the pressure anymore. He tried to peel off part of the bottom cushion to read total hours...was something like 27,000 or better.

Hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the update, I may have to get a new machine but without insurance its rather costly. I see you use the S9, can you get data off that machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked up the Sullivan V Elite, looks a lot like mine, only mine is an even older model. Didn't mean any disrespect by calling it a leaf blower, but that's all mine would do, is blow air. No bells or fancy whistles, but it worked for over 10 years. My new s9 with the software can read data off the machine, but I'm still learning how to make any sense of it.

If you don't have insurance, you can find them offered without a prescription on Craigslist and ebay at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can also try Supplier #2 on the Suppliers List at the top of this page.

Years ago, I also had one of these machines; I accidentally drowned it one night when the bypass humidifier tipped over and flooded the unit. Dielaughing
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 95 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 100 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 230 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 272 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
Question How do I enable autoset on a ReMed Airsense 10 elite krschultz 3 581 09-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Noise resmed 10 autoset elite Galletto1959 0 476 05-19-2023, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Galletto1959
  AirSense 10 Elite pressure loss Da93 6 849 11-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.