Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Summary Only
Question 
Summary Only
I'm a new sleepy head user and have used it for three nights. I saw all the detailed graphs as well as summary data after each of the first two nights. For last night, under the daily tab, I see only the summary data on the left and no detailed graphs. There is a note at the bottom of the screen that says "summary data only". I closed the program and opened it again and the display changed. Not only were there no detailed graphs for last night but the pie chart in the summary section changed to a big yellow smiley face (It was a pie chart on the first view). I checked the two previous nights and the pie charts had also changed to smiley faces. I removed the card, reinserted it and imported the data again. A pop up said it imported two sessions but there should be three. Still only smiley faces in place of pie charts for all three sessions. I don't think I did anything differently. Does anyone know what I've done wrong? Unsure
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Summary Only
The first thing to try is to rebuild your data.  Data->Rebuild CPAP Data->Machine name.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
First thing that pops to mind is when I first got my S9. It seemed like it would not record the high sample rate data.
I unplugged the machine; waited about an hour for the capacitors to discharge; and repowered it.
Sort of a reboot. Worked fine after that.

Other things: (have to ask even if they sound like dumb questions) Was the SD card in the machine last night? Was the card unlocked for write? (I think it gives a warning if not unlocked.)
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2017, 10:19 AM)Melman Wrote: I'm a new sleepy head user and have used it for three nights. I saw all the detailed graphs as well as summary data after each of the first two nights. For last night, under the daily tab, I see only the summary data on the left and no detailed graphs. There is a note at the bottom of the screen that says "summary data only". I closed the program and opened it again and the display changed. Not only were there no detailed graphs for last night but the pie chart in the summary section changed to a big yellow smiley face (It was a pie chart on the first view). I checked the two previous nights and the pie charts had also changed to smiley faces. I removed the card, reinserted it and imported the data again. A pop up said it imported two sessions but there should be three. Still only smiley faces in place of pie charts for all three sessions. I don't think I did anything differently. Does anyone know what I've done wrong? Unsure

On the Daily page, to the left side.....go to the bottom under "sessions", be sure all the sessions boxes are checked to black/green(meaning on) and not Black/red.(meaning off).

Also on Daily Page, scroll to bottom of page to the far right and click on drop down box to see that the Graphs  show Black/Green.(Meaning on).
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2017, 10:51 AM)OpalRose Wrote: On the Daily page, to the left side.....go to the bottom under "sessions", be sure all the sessions boxes are checked to black/green(meaning on) and not Black/red.(meaning off).

Also on Daily Page, scroll to bottom of page to the far right and click on drop down box to see that the Graphs  show Black/Green.(Meaning on).

Thanks,

The flags under sessions were green but no Pie charts. I discovered by clicking on the sessions bar twice they changed to red , then back to green, and I had the pie charts again.  May be a bug in  the software.

No joy on the graphs. Clicking on the graphs "button" for the previous days toggles them on and off but that doesn't work for last night.

The SD card was in the machine and unlocked. When I inserted it there was a message that the card was being configured which is the same message I have seen each time I put it in the slot. So the card was OK. I assume, if not, I wouldn't have had the summary data.

Tried the data rebuild. No change. 

And, yes; the card was locked each time it was inserted in my PC.

I guess I'll see what happens tonight. Thanks for the support.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Mask Brand and Type on Oscar summary page douglaskeene 2 286 02-11-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  OSCAR - Only summary information is available paulag1955 8 664 12-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  OSCAR - No data summary only jackbhr 8 692 04-14-2023, 09:19 AM
Last Post: pilothaz
  No Graphical Data Summary Only nanbar 7 959 08-25-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Need help with Oscar Please!: "No data to graph; summary only" plakky 5 1,075 06-29-2021, 06:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR - No data summary only neils 7 1,395 03-14-2021, 08:04 PM
Last Post: neils

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.